No plat achievers?

tony_snake_24

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS4 versions have Platinum achievers on PSN but the PS5 release is still at 0% after 8 months so is likely unPlatinumable :(.

Well that's a shame about the PS5 version :( 

About the PS4 version, it could be that those people are simply not registered on PSNP, or maybe they're hackers?

36 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Yeah, so we might as well consider the PS4 version unobtainable too, for the time being.

For the time being yes.  The dev is going to fix the game :)  Currently reporting any issues I find (There is a game breaking bug in regards to fire magic)  If you want to join in and look for bugs you could join the discord too :)  He's very active and responds to every question (and believe me I've asked a lot XD)

So far only 1 trophy is unachievable (I haven't progressed past book 2 yet)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

For the time being yes.  The dev is going to fix the game :)  Currently reporting any issues I find (There is a game breaking bug in regards to fire magic)  If you want to join in and look for bugs you could join the discord too :)  He's very active and responds to every question (and believe me I've asked a lot XD)

So far only 1 trophy is unachievable (I haven't progressed past book 2 yet)

So you have joined a discord server for the game and the, seemingly single dev for the game, has told you that he will fix it? That's great news if true :) Could you provide a screenshot of the message? In any case, we will see if he keeps his word.

30 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

discord-dev.png

Thank you very much! Hopefully we do see some patches early 2023. And thank you again for going into the discord server and reporting issues with the game and trophies. 

I should look into getting in discord servers for games to have some way of direct communication with devs. That could potentially help with bugged trophies. Also, sometimes server shutdowns and delistings are announced there first.

1 minute ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Usually I don't get much interaction from the devs I message, but Merrick has been great :)  He's even posted his list of bugs that he's going to fix :)  I'm hoping I won't add too many more to it xD

Glad to hear that Merrick has been responsive! How many trophies exactly are bugged? What's the list look like?

5 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Glad to hear that Merrick has been responsive! How many trophies exactly are bugged? What's the list look like?

So far only 1 bugged trophy - Faster Than Light

as for bugs

Fire magic - the far left upgrade on tier 2 cannot be purchased or it will lock you out of fire magic forever

Waterfall Magic - The right hand path of tier 1 is impossible to access

Waterfall Magic - Upgrades reset whenever you leave the upgrade menu

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

So far only 1 bugged trophy - Faster Than Light

as for bugs

Fire magic - the far left upgrade on tier 2 cannot be purchased or it will lock you out of fire magic forever

Waterfall Magic - The right hand path of tier 1 is impossible to access

Waterfall Magic - Upgrades reset whenever you leave the upgrade menu

Well that's good, but there seems to be a lot more unobtainable trophies. You said you were still going through the game and reporting issues? I appreciate what you're doing. Please continue, I for one don't have this game.

11 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Well that's good, but there seems to be a lot more unobtainable trophies. You said you were still going through the game and reporting issues? I appreciate what you're doing. Please continue, I for one don't have this game.

I'm already obtaining trophies no one on here has ;)

Grand Move buster seems to be unachievable too (correction it is possible)

1st attempt - kill one Aya Humas (which in turn saves the other) - no trophy

2nd attempt - save both - no trophy

That fight isn't the most fun either.

Edit - Eagle Terminator never popped either (easily the hardest boss so far)

EDIT 2 - We think we may have an idea what the problem is, I'm going to attempt to test it an not lose my sanity xD

EDIT 3 - Oh god, it seems we were right ? the same bug that plagues the initial trophy is present in every 'no hit' trophy.  You must start and beat the boss first time without getting hit.  This means that it looks like every 'no hit' trophy is achievable but god damn is it hard currently.  Luckily Merrick never intended it to be that way so he should be able to fix that bug.  So there may only be 1 truly broken trophy in the game and that's Faster Than Light.

P.S FUCK THE AYA HUMAS (this was the boss I had to use to test)

Tagging so you see the edits @HuntingFever @tony_snake_24

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 2

EDIT 4 - Got Eagle Terminator to pop as well on the initial run of 'no hit'

Found another minor bug too, on the Spirit Animal tree, the 2 upgrades on tier 3 on the right have the same text as the skill required to purchase them

Wind Magic and Marvelous Light have the same issue as Water Magic, all upgrades are lost upon exiting the upgrade menu

EDIT 5 - No more bad news, just something that made me chuckle

secret-level.png

GDD - Game Design Document (Had to ask Merrick what it was)  :)

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

EDIT 3 - Oh god, it seems we were right 1f622.png the same bug that plagues the initial trophy is present in every 'no hit' trophy.  You must start and beat the boss first time without getting hit.  This means that it looks like every 'no hit' trophy is achievable but god damn is it hard currently.  Luckily Merrick never intended it to be that way so he should be able to fix that bug.  So there may only be 1 truly broken trophy in the game and that's Faster Than Light.

8 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

EDIT 4 - Got Eagle Terminator to pop as well on the initial run of 'no hit'

Found another minor bug too, on the Spirit Animal tree, the 2 upgrades on tier 3 on the right have the same text as the skill required to purchase them

Wind Magic and Marvelous Light have the same issue as Water Magic, all upgrades are lost upon exiting the upgrade menu

EDIT 5 - No more bad news, just something that made me chuckle

secret-level.png

GDD - Game Design Document (Had to ask Merrick what it was)  :)

Ok so the "No hit" trophies are at least obtainable thankfully, but too hard. Though it's not meant to be like that so hopefully Merrick manages to patch that. Only Faster than light unobtainable so far... There are another 3 trophies at 0.00% that you have not obtained yet. Guatavita, Coatlicue and Sun Beam. Please let us know about them when you get to them. 

Right, so the upgrades in general are bugged, not saving what you upgraded. Plus the wrong text for 2 of them. Hopefully everything is fixed soon.

Heyy well done finding that secret level! :)  I also wouldn't have known what a GDD is.

Edit: Wait, so only those 3 types of magic have issues with the upgrades then? They seem to not be required for a trophy per se, as in, a "Fully upgrade..." but they probably help with the no hit trophies I assume.

Edited by tony_snake_24
Upgrades broken for 3 types of magic, not all?

21 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Ok so the "No hit" trophies are at least obtainable thankfully, but too hard. Though it's not meant to be like that so hopefully Merrick manages to patch that. Only Faster than light unobtainable so far... There are another 3 trophies at 0.00% that you have not obtained yet. Guatavita, Coatlicue and Sun Beam. Please let us know about them when you get to them. 

Right, so the upgrades in general are bugged, not saving what you upgraded. Plus the wrong text for 2 of them. Hopefully everything is fixed soon.

Heyy well done finding that secret level! :)  I also wouldn't have known what a GDD is.

Edit: Wait, so only those 3 levels have issues with the upgrades then? They seem to not be required for a trophy per se, as in, a "Fully upgrade..." but they probably help with the no hit trophies I assume.

I have just 'no hit' the Lirolay Brothers (Perfect Sibling), sadly the trophy did not pop :(  I'm going to attempt to kill them the opposite way round and hope that causes it to pop.

The Magic has no trophies tied to it and you only need the 2 that are working (fire and animal) to progress

Magic is useless against bosses (intentionally so), it would make the game insanely easy spamming fire spells.  I'll be honest, the sword you can buy for 30k is more than enough to power through everything xD so magic kinda takes a back seat (except healing)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I have just 'no hit' the Lirolay Brothers (Perfect Sibling), sadly the trophy did not pop :(  I'm going to attempt to kill them the opposite way round and hope that causes it to pop.

The Magic has no trophies tied to it and you only need the 2 that are working (fire and animal) to progress

Magic is useless against bosses (intentionally so), it would make the game insanely easy spamming fire spells.  I'll be honest, the sword you can buy for 30k is more than enough to power through everything xD so magic kinda takes a back seat (except healing)

Bad news :( Hopefully it does pop.

Ohh I see so it's three types of magic, not 3 levels. Marverlous Light is the name of a spell, not a level. I'm not familiar with the game ? My original post is from many months ago too, so I've forgotten what the game is like. It's those 3 spells what you can't upgrade then.

So, even if the magic does not get fixed, we are still able to progress in the game and get trophies, if those get fixed. Good to know about that sword :D 

16 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Bad news :( Hopefully it does pop.

Perfect Sibling is 100% glitched.  I tried multiple routes killing the different brothers first, I even did the whole book without getting hit and it still didn't pop :(

EDIT - Gilded Hero popped :)

found another bug that's pretty noteworthy, if you use the Fire Storm and it breaks too many pots at once (later levels have quite a few) the game will lock up for 30 seconds, sometimes permanently :(  it's been added to the todo list :)

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

So as of now 3 trophies are 100% unobtainable

Faster Than Light

Perfect Siblings

Perfect Guardian (This one for an entirely different reason)

The last boss has 2 phases, after the first phase you get a dialogue between the characters.  When this dialogue finishes, the fight should resume... sadly it does not, the characters just sit in place unable to move (well I did get my character to move eventually, but the boss has no collision detection).  Meaning you can't actually kill him.

I'm attempting to download to version 1.00 to see if this bug is in both v1.00 and v1.01  (4 hours as the downloader is very slow :/ )

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Perfect Sibling is 100% glitched.  I tried multiple routes killing the different brothers first, I even did the whole book without getting hit and it still didn't pop :(

EDIT - Gilded Hero popped :)

found another bug that's pretty noteworthy, if you use the Fire Storm and it breaks too many pots at once (later levels have quite a few) the game will lock up for 30 seconds, sometimes permanently :(  it's been added to the todo list :)

2 completely bugged trophies then. And... that's a serious bug :o 

That to do list must be looking rather big now ?  

Edit: Well make those 3 :(  Ok, let us know once version 1.00 downloads

Edited by tony_snake_24