No plat achievers?

tony_snake_24

On 25. 1. 2023 at 11:54 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

Just a small update, Merrick has managed to nail all the bugs I reported and the steam version will be updated soon (anyone who has the achievements on steam has cheated xD ), sadly as we all know with consoles there's a lot more hoops to jump through.

With this being such a small game, I have very little hope of it actually being fixed on PS4. I do however want to thank you for going to such lenghts to get this fixed.

2 hours ago, Letenko said:

With this being such a small game, I have very little hope of it actually being fixed on PS4. I do however want to thank you for going to such lenghts to get this fixed.

After speaking with the people that worked on the game, they seem very proud of what they made and were even accepting of the game not making it's money back, they're just happy to have got it out and that people are enjoying it.  I'm sure Merrick is going to do his utmost to get that patch out :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Is the Steam patch out already? @Dark_Overlord

I believe so :)

The PS patches are waiting on Sony at the minute :)

42 minutes ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

PSN has over 200 million users. You're asking about a niche game, made by a no-name developer, that's gotten pretty shit reviews, on a site that tracks only about 200K of those users.

Despite that, I enjoyed the game :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I just find it funny that you are surprised about nobody having the platinum with all the reasons I listed.

Are you confusing me with someone else?  I know no one has the plat :)  I helped find the bugs that were preventing the plat and reported them to the devs :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Are you confusing me with someone else?  I know no one has the plat :)  I helped find the bugs that were preventing the plat and reported them to the devs :)

Whoops. I didn't notice your username. I thought the poster of the topic had responded to me

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Top Hat currently has 5 games (13 if you count both the PS4 & PS5 versions & stacks) that have unattainable trophies:

Guardian of Lore (2021) (PS4/5) (PS4 - EU, NA Stack)

Sheepo (2021) (PS5 Digital Version) 

Redo! (2022) (PS4/5) (PS4 - EU, NA Stack)

Legend Bowl (2023) (PS4/5) (PS4 - EU, NA Stack)

Alisa (2024) (PS4/5) (PS4 - EU, NA Stack)

EDIT:
I would also add GUNGUNGUN (PS5) (2022) to the list. Trophies and stats are bugged but will pop eventually. The biggest problem is that the game doesn't save properly and you need to grind 1 million dollars to get the platinum. You can either try this method or just don't turn off the game until you platinum it.

Edited by Ryan Industries
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I have got a response from Merrick, and I genuinely feel sorry for the guy.

spacer.png

Tophat really seem too lazy to do anything....

Merrick has given them everything they need, Tophat just need to port and submit it to Sony.  It appears they lied to him before when they said they'd submitted it to Sony 😠

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

spacer.png

Merrick has given them everything they need, Tophat just need to port and submit it to Sony.  It appears they lied to him before when they said they'd submitted it to Sony 😠

Unfortunately, that's par for the course with Top Hat Studios, they are a very disreputable company :(.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 11:05 AM, Dark_Overlord said:

spacer.png

That's really sad that they're unwilling to fix them. For that reason alone, I will not support them.