How is it?

Ampki

5 hours ago, Bebert_22290 said:

the beginning is a bit slow, it's better after 2-3 hours,  and i'm afraid a ng+ is necessary for the platinum because some trophies are in hard difficulty and you can't start in hard.

You can change difficulty in game at anytime, also revisiting a boss room lets you fight it again, Can not confirm yet but going to assume you can just change to hard mode once you finish the game.

I’ve been enjoying it. Nice “carrot on a stick” formula. I like the resource limits as it encourages you to return to town and not just run forward. After each major quest more side quests open and if you’ve been gathering resources and not just fast traveling around you’re probably ready to turn some in. I have played 4 hours and beaten the 2nd boss and played a bit further and have been really digging it. 

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

You can change difficulty in game at anytime, also revisiting a boss room lets you fight it again, Can not confirm yet but going to assume you can just change to hard mode once you finish the game.

Yeah, after beating the final boss you can change to hard mode in your house. So i think you don't need NG+ for platinium

45 minutes ago, SinceByDarren said:

There is a boss you fight in the snow that I have not been able to re-fight yet, not sure if it returns after the final save space. 

You can re-fight the 5 main boss, you just need to sleep in your home and it reappear. I have the platinum trophy, no NG+ and i think no trophy missable

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Arkkhy said:

You can re-fight the 5 main boss, you just need to sleep in your home and it reappear. I have the platinum trophy, no NG+ and i think no trophy missable

Ah, thanks. I never sleep. I did once when it was mandatory for the main quest, but other than that, CJs adventure has taken less than 24 hours in my universe so far. 

• 1 year later...

Late to the party, but since this is now on Extra, people might look back at this.

The game is bog standard, but it's OK. I would have been disappointed to buy this upon release, but it's a nice Extra entry. It's really slow, though - the beginning is just an extended tutorial for an already obvious and easy game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...