One by one we will take you Help

iLmIgLiOrE91

32 minutes ago, HartmannD said:

Can you tell me what should I do ?

I tried few times but still no luck

Your best bet is to apply as much pressure to the survivors if you end up finding them early in-game. When I just got it right now, I was lucky enough to get a spawn right next to them. I just kept upgrading my energy and traps (building up fear and some extra damage survivor xp) for the beginning and eventually worked my way to common and elite units. If I could find one person alone, I would bully them until a teammate showed up. I also followed the people who were trying to do the objective and set traps at there location. Whenever you hit level 10, always get your boss and try to get some downs for some more xp and keep applying pressure. I was using the necromancer class. So, I always found some really good spots to put my flute player. Now, I got the trophy without making it to the end. You just need to down a player with a survivor.

Quick Update:

- I was playing necromancer.

- I possessed ash (from evil dead 2) and downed/bleed-out ash ( The first evil dead). He didn't fully die and I used a gun.

- This was during the book pages and dagger event.

Edited by WizloBaggins
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, WizloBaggins said:

Your best bet is to apply as much pressure to the survivors if you end up finding them early in-game. When I just got it right now, I was lucky enough to get a spawn right next to them. I just kept upgrading my energy and traps (building up fear and some extra damage survivor xp) for the beginning and eventually worked my way to common and elite units. If I could find one person alone, I would bully them until a teammate showed up. I also followed the people who were trying to do the objective and set traps at there location. Whenever you hit level 10, always get your boss and try to get some downs for some more xp and keep applying pressure. I was using the necromancer class. So, I always found some really good spots to put my flute player. Now, I got the trophy without making it to the end. You just need to down a player with a survivor.

you only need to down the survivor, not have them bleed out?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

you only need to down the survivor, not have them bleed out?

Bleeding out is only required, sorry I didn't specify. To be clear, I don't know if this works on private just yet. 

Edited by WizloBaggins
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, WizloBaggins said:

Quick Update:

- I was playing necromancer.

- I possessed ash (from evil dead 2) and downed/bleed-out ash ( The first evil dead). He didn't fully die and I used a gun.

- This was during the book pages and dagger event.

Thanks ! I just got it

btw Private Match didn’t unlock for me !
do it in Public match

• Like 2

I also confirm I got 5 minutes ago in a very painful public match, I met an ash from house 2, ash house 1, then annie, and another one I don't remember, all very strong, I arrived that he just needed the druids to do , but luckily I was able to own one survivor and kill the other, and I also won the game, in spite of them xD

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

Heard somebody in another thread still got the max level trophy at 50…. So maybe it’s not 100

Hopefully one of the next few people to hit 50 will be able to verify whether this is the case or not.

Can confirm the trophy works as straightforward now as the description says - possess a survivor and down another survivor.

Can't confirm yet if this works in a private match as well but I'll try and test it out.

15 minutes ago, DGLDrums said:

Can confirm the trophy works as straightforward now as the description says - possess a survivor and down another survivor.

Can't confirm yet if this works in a private match as well but I'll try and test it out.

Private seems to be buggy right now none of the trophies work in private match. It wasn't listed in the update so most likely another bug which means the 30 wins will take even longer.

49 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

Private seems to be buggy right now none of the trophies work in private match. It wasn't listed in the update so most likely another bug which means the 30 wins will take even longer.

Could be they removed the ability to get trophies in private, just like you can't in AI matches. I don't think that would be very fair given how many people have done it (myself included) but it's a possibility (?).