Survival Mode glitched?

ShadowWalsh

I have just stared my journey into the Survival mode, and it's feeling very buggy. I set everything to easy, with a large map, and the first Jotunn had 60000 hp, far more than the Saga modes first, and the enemies seem just as strong, if not stronger, on easy. Even by Day 4, I'm getting the boss level enemies invading my village... I'm not sure how the hell I am supposed to make it to day 100, when I am struggling on easy, and it feels like it's not actually being set to that difficulty, anyone have some advice?

I'm currently on day 45 on my first survival playthough. I didn't feel they so strong, but if u playing on easy, thats right. Just remember to craft best possible equipment as soon as possible and craft the quarry and lumberyard as soon as possible too. After that, craft the archer towers and have the Jotun nearly dead so the archers finish him. If you kill them too soon, more will spawn till day 100. I'm at my 22th Jotun and it kills me with one hit, even I with 417 equipment poins with gold equipment in all slots. 

I had everything set somewhere in the middle I think. not the easiest possible but what felt managable. did not find it hard in the beginning. keep in mind that every couple of days there is a blood moon which naturally spawns stronger enemies and gives you a day of the next day. that's the rythmn of the game you have to deal with. other than that I found it got very difficult after day 50. almost seemed to easy for a while, so i was surprised how hard it suddenly got and lost around day 60.

you really have to get things going quickly in the beginning, as mentioned above, this is what makes it a breeze afterwards for a while