Turbo Controller Lightning Trophy

RedBullLordy

I don't think it would work.  From what I remember dodging lightning required a bit of timing and I think there was a text window in the game about not continuously tapping X in the original game.  But I'm not sure its been awhile since I plsayed the game.

Yup, there's a message that pops up telling you that button mashing won't work. You have to time it right. But there's a pretty easy trick by which you can make the lightning strike in the exact same spot every time. It's really not that hard, the annoying thing about this is the sheer amount of strikes you have to go through.

• 1 month later...

Yup, there's a message that pops up telling you that button mashing won't work. You have to time it right. But there's a pretty easy trick by which you can make the lightning strike in the exact same spot every time. It's really not that hard, the annoying thing about this is the sheer amount of strikes you have to go through.

The 200 dodges is the kicker, that's why I'm getting the game for vita. I can dodge a few on the bus, between classes, on the toilet, pretty much anywhere. Makes it a hell of a lot easier than trying to hash out 200 in a sitting.

The 200 dodges is the kicker, that's why I'm getting the game for vita. I can dodge a few on the bus, between classes, on the toilet, pretty much anywhere. Makes it a hell of a lot easier than trying to hash out 200 in a sitting.

But it must be done in one sitting if I remember

• 5 months later...