Would the golden gun be worth it, if im not good

Hvalpen

I Have the plats for 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 3. However, im not very good at the actual fighting in Yakuza. I hear some say this is the easiest Yakuza in terms of ex hard. But since i always blasted through with golden gun and photon blade, i wouldnt know the difficulty of it.

I know only one can have the golden gun, but through discard everybody can have it unti final.

Would you guys think i need golden gun? Or have anyone who is also bad at the game managed to power through without?

Tips needed!

1 hour ago, Hvalpen said:

I Have the plats for 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 3. However, im not very good at the actual fighting in Yakuza. I hear some say this is the easiest Yakuza in terms of ex hard. But since i always blasted through with golden gun and photon blade, i wouldnt know the difficulty of it.

I know only one can have the golden gun, but through discard everybody can have it unti final.

Would you guys think i need golden gun? Or have anyone who is also bad at the game managed to power through without?

Tips needed!

Use the War God Talisman (Gives you unlimited heat) and is unlocked by completing all Ultimate Skill missions. 

You don't need anything besides that and for the Finale give it to Tanimura because he has the toughest fight imo. Just don't forget to put it in the share storage. 

From the guide:

There are three key points in the chapter 4 of the first three Parts before the story continues to the next character that are the last moment to put items into storage:

• Part 1: After chasing Hana, before heading to Elise.
  • Part 2: Before entering the Millennium Tower.
  • Part 3: Before going to the docks.
Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Use the War God Talisman (Gives you unlimited heat) and is unlocked by completing all Ultimate Skill missions. 

You don't need anything besides that and for the Finale give it to Tanimura because he has the toughest fight imo. Just don't forget to put it in the share storage. 

From the guide:

There are three key points in the chapter 4 of the first three Parts before the story continues to the next character that are the last moment to put items into storage:

• Part 1: After chasing Hana, before heading to Elise.
  • Part 2: Before entering the Millennium Tower.
  • Part 3: Before going to the docks.

Are you saying that even though im bad(ish) at the game, i can easily fight my way through ex hard normally?

You can't be that bad if you platted the earlier entries,  right? I mean Y3 is the worst in the series and Y5 is just the longest. Y4 itself isn't hard. The earlier entries have annoying story parts but this one is eas. Like I said use the War God talisman and you should be good and just to be safe don't forget to fill you up with health items.

13 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

You can't be that bad if you platted the earlier entries,  right? I mean Y3 is the worst in the series and Y5 is just the longest. Y4 itself isn't hard. The earlier entries have annoying story parts but this one is eas. Like I said use the War God talisman and you should be good and just to be safe don't forget to fill you up with health items.

Cant i? Fighting is not hard if all you have to do is beat easy mode, and then blast through with golden gun in ex hard modes. I was never tested. Except ultimate battles

ShadyWarcotix already gave same great tips. 

I'm not sure what you're like in terms of fighting but the fact you were able to beat the previous games tells me you don't have anything to worry about. 

From my experience, I just got the war god talisman and that's it. Clearing all minigames when it's not required for the Golden gun is very time consuming and unnecessary. 

The only thing that might give you trouble would be tanimura's final fight but I just gave him a really strong staff and the sacred tree armour and I was set. 

Honestly man, if you bring with you a crap ton of healing items you'll just never die. ?. You've nothing to worry about. 

• Like 3