Mahjong 50k

Joordpol

Edit: Its been resolved it only took me 20 hours X'D

So i have been doing mahjong through 0 to kiwami 2 sofar ,and every time i had to relearn how this works. With that being said. I legit suck.

i still can't get to 50k , if i am lucky i can win once big and then never again, or even worse lose points. 

Now the tips i have is:
Don't steal. Easier to get richii. Yeh great but out of all the times i get richhi maybe 3 out of 10 times i get my hand finished even if i have like still 8 tiles in the pool.
second was go for doubles and triples. seriously i never get a third on my doubles and almost never can go for all doubles. And if i think hey lets toss this One i have i end up getting the last 2 afterwards instantly. its makes me want to scream.
3rd is like always toss the winds and dragons unless you start with 2.

I have already set 20 hours in puire mahjong on 3 right now. I am legit frustrated Over here on mahjong. the rng is broken as hell. 
Now does anyone have tips for this poor soul here.

Edited by Joordpol

I can't remember if this game has a peerless tile? It doesn't, right? Does it have to be 50k in one game? It does, right? I got the platinum but can't remember, lol.

anyways. Keep at it, at some point you will hit a big win that will be enough. I never stole, and never tried to do anything fancy. Just normal playing making simple hands. It will come eventually. If you get some red dora hands it's even better.

57 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

I can't remember if this game has a peerless tile? It doesn't, right? Does it have to be 50k in one game? It does, right? I got the platinum but can't remember, lol.

anyways. Keep at it, at some point you will hit a big win that will be enough. I never stole, and never tried to do anything fancy. Just normal playing making simple hands. It will come eventually. If you get some red dora hands it's even better.

Yeh So no Peerless tile and It had to be in one match your points need to exceed 50k without the bonus points of being first once the match is over. I just finished it and if i had lost one round to Ron i would have not made it, was on quarter game and after 3 games i was over 50k then 4 more games before the match was over. i was shitting myself X'D. But so much rng its insane.

A few tips:

1. Don’t try this in Ryukyu but do it in Kamurocho.

2. Pay the 50.000 and keep a low rank, 26-30. So make a save before trying this and if you go to rank 25 or higher just reload. At rank 26-30 you will get all the tiles you need to win consistently.

3. Set the settings to Half Game. Kuitan off. Two Han Minimum on. Red Dora on. 

4. I would advise to definitely do steal tiles. Although I always skip Chi. 

Took me around 2 hours before I got 65.000 points but you shouldn’t have too many problems if you understand Mahjong.

Good luck!

Edit: Congrats. ?

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1