Fearless Leader trophy glitched

Pokedude97

As people have probably noticed, the Fearless Leader trophy currently isn't unlocking so nobody has the plat yet. I asked the devs about status and haven't seen them talk about it anywhere yet so we're just waiting right now. At least it's super easy to get back to the section where it's supposed to pop. Just a heads up.

Edited by Pokedude97
  • Like 1

In case anyone is interested, I also emailed the studio about this, and got an answer:

Thank you for your email, we are aware of that bug. We will issue a fix in the first patch. My aim is to issue the fix in a way that will detect if you should have unlocked this already so all you will have to do is open the game and it should unlock if you still have the save files present.

Apologies for the inconvenience with the trophy.
Thabj you for playing Silt!

Sounds like it should be fixed pretty soon.
  • Like 1

Ohhhh nice, honestly faster than I expected since i've been waiting over a month for a glitched trophy in a different indie game lol. Cool. I ended up getting all the trophies in the PS4 version too since the no death run was easier than I expected, so i'll have 2 plats waiting for me. I might wait on it cause i'm trying to make AC Valhalla #400 but thanks for the info!

Edited by Pokedude97

Yeah, you never know what to expect with indie games. Waited a whole year for Neversong platinum to be fixed. Didn't even expect it would be fixed at that point ?

Silt feels pretty polished to me, so I'm not surprised that Spiral Circus is the kind of studio that listens to feedbacks that might help improve their game. I'll definitely keep an eye on their future projects!

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/06/2022 at 1:51 PM, Nomareaxlus said:

Any news on the update?

I've seen they've patched the game on Steam for the first time very recently, I'm hoping it will come soon for us too. I don't want to email them again to get a release date for the patch as I don't want to look like I'm harassing them but, anyone else, feel free to do so

Edited by EgoMagnaSum
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed them about 20 minutes ago and they very promptly replied!:

Hi (Objectioner),

I'm pleased to tell you that the the first PS5 patch, which takes care of the issue you mentioned, is currently in QA. The submission process on playstation can take a little time but you should be able to expect and update very soon.

When you get the update, you should only have to open the game and get to the main menu. The game will scan your save files, if you had already completed the requirements for this trophy it will unlock straight away at the main menu.

Thank you for playing our game,
All the best,
Dominic.

So it seems like good news, but still no confirmed date.
Edited by objectioner
Grammar
  • Like 2