Career Criminal Trophy Glitch

Exiled_Aspect

On 6/11/2022 at 6:25 PM, Exiled_Aspect said:

Hi there all, I I've encountered a glitch where I've been given the 100% trophy when I am not on 100% in game, has anyone else come across this before? Seriously annoying

You lucky thing. I cant see in any way how this could be annoying. Getting the trophy doesn't stop you going for 100% if your that bothered. 

I love this game to bits but some parts of 100% are awful

So im hoping for a similar glitch before then

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

Hey everyone sorry for the late reply, the biggest thing I am worried about is getting reported because I've never seen anyone encountering this glitch before and I'd rather not hide the game as I was close to getting 100% on everything.

I am on 82%. I still have the pages, spaceship parts and the epsilon stuff still to do. For some reason I had the trophy pop after I did all stunt jumps and knife flights. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 2:49 PM, Exiled_Aspect said:

Hey everyone sorry for the late reply, the biggest thing I am worried about is getting reported because I've never seen anyone encountering this glitch before and I'd rather not hide the game as I was close to getting 100% on everything.

I am on 82%. I still have the pages, spaceship parts and the epsilon stuff still to do. For some reason I had the trophy pop after I did all stunt jumps and knife flights. 

Well do as much as you can. Sometimes this happens. An example would be like the gold trophy for finding all collectibles in The Last of us remastered. I got that trophy before finding all collectibles. Its just a glitch.

• Like 1

On 11.06.2022 at 8:25 PM, Exiled_Aspect said:

Hi there all, I I've encountered a glitch where I've been given the 100% trophy when I am not on 100% in game, has anyone else come across this before? Seriously annoying

Old joke of RS. If u use any cheat - game freeze your progress

• Like 1