Defiance Clan DLC Trophy Forum

ChaoticDoomOfBob

I don't have the dlc but the points should still count right?

Yes. Even if you do not currently own the ARKBREAKER DLC, you are still able to earn points toward the clan rank. If you purchase the DLC in the future, all of your points and the other clan member points will go into affect for your trophy as well.

Thank you for asking this question as I am able to modify the above post with information like this for future participants 

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

• 2 months later...

UPDATE 1 - 4/12/2014:

I have been away for some time and finally had a chance to fully update the post. If you have viewed this post before you will notice that the clan has changed. This is due to a collaboration with one of PS3 defiance's most active clans "Hightimes" Allowing our community to join and work together to help rank up the clan for the trophies. They are currently at over 300 members with a very friendly community of gamer's (please keep it that way if you intend to join). You will also notice that I have now included a update-able section for the clans current ranks as well as new information as requested by Vaporeon. If anyone has any more questions that are not covered in the top post, please let me know so I can continue to provide correct and beneficial information. 

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE 2 - 5/12/2014:

HIGHTIMES has officially reached RANK 10 for ARKFALLS meaning that any clan members who enter the game will unlock the "They Formed A Union?" trophy immediately. For those that are not part of the clan, as soon as you have been accepted as a clan member you will earn the trophy. I have highlighted the current Clan Activities that have reached Rank 10 as well as updated where each of the other activities so that they are accurate with the current clans statistics. Congratulations for everyone that has participated and your support.  If anyone has any more questions that are not covered in the top post, please let me know so I can continue to provide correct and beneficial information. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

UPDATE 3 - 2/9/2015:

It has been a long time since I updated this forum as I watched the clan move closer and closer to our destination. I am updating a massive amount of information to the above image post since my last update in May. The Siege rank has increased from the previous Rank 6 to max Rank 10, Challenges Rank has increased from the previous Rank 6 to Rank 8, Emergencies Rank has increased from the previous Rank 6 to max Rank 10, Co-op Maps Rank has increased from the previous Rank 7 to max Rank 10, Competitive Rank has increased from the previous Rank 6 to Rank 9, and Arkbreak Rank has increased from the previous Rank 9 to Max Rank 10.

The Competitive Rank is currently 17 out of the 20 collaborative point segments into reaching Rank 10 meaning that anyone in the clan or that joins the clan will soon be able to earn the Bloody Mess Trophy upon starting the game. I will post one last update to this forum as soon as Rank 10 has been reached congratulating those that helped and notifying those that need the trophy. Thank you to everyone that messaged me directly and I look forward to hearing that beautiful trophy pop with you.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

YO! I've played through this DLC TWICE and haven't gotten the trophies for it!!!

I do not understand your comment. This forum is in regards to the two Clan based DLC trophies which you can't technically play "through" since they are oriented toward all DLC Content and Base Game Content collectively. If you are talking about different DLC trophies, I might be able to assist you but you never specified what the trophies where.

I do not understand your comment. This forum is in regards to the two Clan based DLC trophies which you can't technically play "through" since they are oriented toward all DLC Content and Base Game Content collectively. If you are talking about different DLC trophies, I might be able to assist you but you never specified what the trophies where.

I'm saying that I've played through the story missions and done some of the pursuits twice for the Arkbreaker DLC but still haven't unlocked any of the trophies associated with that. So, I don't really think that I'd even get these 2 trophies if I did the clan activities since I was never able to unlock the others.

Edited by merciful84

You won't receive the trophies. For some reason some people have had this happen with either dlc trophies or even the episode trophies from the main story. There is no fix to my knowledge. People have contacted both sony and trion but have gotten no real solution. I personally did not have this happen. My suggestion would be to contact trion through the website and demand a full refund.

I'm saying that I've played through the story missions and done some of the pursuits twice for the Arkbreaker DLC but still haven't unlocked any of the trophies associated with that. So, I don't really think that I'd even get these 2 trophies if I did the clan activities since I was never able to unlock the others.

I am unaware if this will solve your problem but check the Defiance playstation store page and make sure that the Arkbreaker DLC is purchased from that page. I purchased the Ultimate Edition and although it showed that I owned the DLC in my services list and allowed me to play the DLC, it showed as free and required me to download off of the playstation store page before i was able to earn trophies.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE 4 - 3/8/2015:

On 3/7/2015 the clan officially hit Rank 10 for Competitive Multiplayer at 1:19 PM Eastern Time. Anyone that requests to join and successfully joins the clan from this website will earn both the "They formed a union?" and "Bloody Mess" trophies as soon as the game is booted up on their system if they own the Arkbreaker DLC. I hope that this helps anyone that is in need of this trophy or does not have a large enough clan to attempt reaching Rank 10. If the servers for Defiance are ever posted to be terminated, please consider this as an instant way to earn your trophies before a closure. Congratulations to everyone that has joined to make this a success as your support has been well earned and the trophy pops will have made it all worth while. I know many of our participants have messaged me directly instead of using this forum but I would prefer future messages here so that we can make more Defiance players aware to earn their corresponding Clan Trophies. Thanks for participating and happy hunting.