A Pretty Amazing Person Trophy being more difficult

I was going for the platinum but that trophy was extremely difficult and total BS! I was playing as Toph and the other player that was Garfield. His attacks are OP against her and I cannot stand it! The Strong + Down Attack did not work and it made the trophy more harder.

Edited by The_ThrillBlazer

Personally, I only tried to go for it when I saw the other player was bad. At that point it's totally random whether or not you get a good player or not. I kept getting the same 850 rating player even though I was at around 400. The hardest thing about this trophy was trying to lower my rating. Throwing matches over and over still resulted in me gaining rating overall. I still had over 400 Rating even after 10 consecutive losses in my first 10 matches.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

13 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

Personally, I only tried to go for it when I saw the other player was bad. At that point it's totally random whether or not you get a good player or not. I kept getting the same 850 rating player even though I was at around 400. The hardest thing about this trophy was trying to lower my rating. Throwing matches over and over still resulted in me gaining rating overall. I still had over 400 Rating even after 10 consecutive losses in my first 10 matches.

The rating system really didn't make sense to me.  Anytime you lose a match and your rating goes up is super confusing.