Everything is Connected glitched?

I have cleared arcade mode with every character (including the free dlc ones) and Everything is Connected has not popped. The only brawler i have not completed it with is Jenny, as she is paid dlc. The other arcade trophies were glitched as well, i needed to clear arcade with 7 brawlers for Astonishing! Even though the description says you only need to clear it with 5. This is probably because Garfield and Shredder were added as free characters. If anyone else has had this problem, please let me know.

EDIT: I deleted my save and did it all over again and it popped, the only thing i did differently was avoid Garfield and Shredder because they are dlc.

Edited by steveblazinggrin

1 hour ago, JaneAusten69 said:

I would just make sure every character has that marker in the top right corner of their box.  Garfield and Shredder definitely don't count, so that's why it took you 7 instead of 5 to get Astonishing.

Every character does have a mark, i even tried replaying arcade with a few brawlers but it still has not popped.

22 hours ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Every character does have a mark, i even tried replaying arcade with a few brawlers but it still has not popped.

Sorry to hear that.  Not sure what else you can do.  If it were me, I'd delete and re-download the game.  Then redo it with all fighters again.  Not the funnest thing in the world, but also shouldn't take much more than an hour.

Edited by JaneAusten69

On 16/06/2022 at 6:59 PM, JaneAusten69 said:

I would just make sure every character has that marker in the top right corner of their box.  Garfield and Shredder definitely don't count, so that's why it took you 7 instead of 5 to get Astonishing.

Garfield and Shredder counted towards the 5 for me...

4 hours ago, JaneAusten69 said:

Sorry to hear that.  Not sure what else you can do.  If it were me, I'd delete and re-download the game.  Then redo it with all fighters again.  Not the funnest thing in the world, but also shouldn't take much more than an hour.

I will try this once i get every other trophy just in case it randomly pops. I will update the thread with the solution if i find one.

• Like 1