“Like the old days” easy mode

8 minutes ago, TheSlyGCooper said:

I still need to get this. Are there even any lobbies anymore? Or is it a ghost town?

Just done in it last 2 days, so yes there are lobbies and several of them and the way you will know if it's on Hard is let yourself become damaged and if you lose 2 hit points on your bar most likely it's on Hard, but I'm not sure if Normal mode is the same as with the damage but either way it's a 50/50 chance as Easy mode takes away 1 hit point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Just done in it last 2 days, so yes there are lobbies and several of them and the way you will know if it's on Hard is let yourself become damaged and if you lose 2 hit points on your bar most likely it's on Hard, but I'm not sure if Normal mode is the same as with the damage but either way it's a 50/50 chance as Easy mode takes away 1 hit point.

Thanks for the heads up :) . I'll jump on this asap.

Edited by TheSlyGCooper

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 1:58 PM, TheRetroManiac said:

On 8/11/2022 at 3:46 PM, TheSlyGCooper said:

Thanks for the heads up :) . I'll jump on this asap.

Careful with this though, if there are more than 2 or more than 4 players in the lobby a normal mode game will feel more like a gnarly game with its damage output from enemies because the more people in a lobby the more damage enemies dish out.  It's the number one thing that made it hard to figure out if you're in the right difficulty lobby for me.  If people are dropping really fast and need reviving constantly it's most likely gnarly.

24 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Careful with this though, if there are more than 2 or more than 4 players in the lobby a normal mode game will feel more like a gnarly game with its damage output from enemies because the more people in a lobby the more damage enemies dish out.  It's the number one thing that made it hard to figure out if you're in the right difficulty lobby for me.  If people are dropping really fast and need reviving constantly it's most likely gnarly.

Oh, I plat it ages ago now, but thanks anyway.