Street Art Aficionado trophy not obtainable after update + FIX VIDEO

Update:

Added a workaround video at the end of this post! 

Dying Light 2 Glitches Strike Again!

The "Hunting the Hunters" mural is not there anymore. Seems like one of the devs has moved the sprays into a non-enter-able house (because he desperately wanted to add a blue pk soldier join us flag in its place) and forgot to put it back. Street Art Aficionado trophy and thus, the platinum is not obtainable right now, unless you have collected  "Hunting the Hunters" mural before update. Joining others also won't work. In this build, the spray box is inside the house for everyone.

Video:

FIX VIDEO:

Edited by SirDarkStalker
  • Like 2

What the hell are these devs doing... They keep making things worse I have both municipal services and friends in need bugged. But those probably can get fixed in a new playthrough but this doesn't. Hope they fix all the trophies problems and revert this aswell

• Like 1

These devs are a joke, I swear, have they even put out a game without so many bugs and issues. Anytime I get a feeling of wanting to play this, I see a thread about trophy issues, and It's just making me wait even longer about buying it and playing it. Shame I'm not starting it with all these trophy issues ill wait, and hopefully it all gets fixed eventually.

Edited by TheRetroManiac
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

These devs are a joke, I swear, have they even put out a game without so many bugs and issues. Anytime I get a feeling of wanting to play this, I see a thread about trophy issues, and It's just making me wait even longer ab out buying it and playing it. Shame I'm not starting it with all these trophy issues ill wait, and hopefully it all gets fixed eventually.

I wouldn’t bother. I’ve just hit 80 hours playtime and 3 trophies have bugged on me ? 

On 20/06/2022 at 9:55 PM, TheRetroManiac said:

These devs are a joke, I swear, have they even put out a game without so many bugs and issues. Anytime I get a feeling of wanting to play this, I see a thread about trophy issues, and It's just making me wait even longer about buying it and playing it. Shame I'm not starting it with all these trophy issues ill wait, and hopefully it all gets fixed eventually.

I keep checking back to see if this game is fixed as I've heard about every bug under the sun...I think  I'll wait a while.

On 6/20/2022 at 1:55 PM, TheRetroManiac said:

As a programmer myself, I wonder what causes simple mission complete achievements to be bugged? It should be a simple event triggered mechanism. How on earth they have written the code? I can think of the reasons some trophy such as "collect 10 kills" bug out but a mission complete trophy being glitched is beyond my imagination!