Trophy Thoughts

Differant Steve Jackson.

This is the one who founded Games Workshop, and created the Fighting Fantasy books (just for added confusion, the other Steve Jacksaon did some of the fighting Fantasy books as well).

Quite intrigued by this, always quite liked the Fighting Fantasy books, which this was part of.

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Differant Steve Jackson.

This is the one who founded Games Workshop, and created the Fighting Fantasy books (just for added confusion, the other Steve Jacksaon did some of the fighting Fantasy books as well).

Quite intrigued by this, always quite liked the Fighting Fantasy books, which this was part of.

That is confusing I always assumed they were the same person haha. Well not that all GW and FF games have had a great track either. (Digitally I mean.)

Edited by Lord_Bane999

• 2 weeks later...

I've played  the whole thing on PC and I think you'll probably get 90% of the trophies just by completing the game normally.

I'm pretty sure the only annoying trophy is "The Legends are a lie". If it is what I think it is, it requires completing part 3 in a very specific way that requires a guide.

You can probably get everything with about "1,5 playthroughs", which is pretty merciful. There are a bunch of events that require making some very specific choices in every act (ex: making sure a character survives all the way to the end). They could have made those into trophies , but it seems they didn't.

EDIT: So they combined the chapters in a single game? The multiple launchers was kind of a minor annoyance on PC.

Edited by Garamoth

On 6/23/2022 at 11:42 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Really hoping this doesn't end up as broken as his digital Munchkins game.

The Munchkin game was half-assed developed by LuckyHammers, thanks to the terrible support from the shitty publisher Asmodee Digital.