New Game + bug?

On 7/2/2022 at 6:00 PM, NamelessKing_07 said:

I just started a new game plus, and even the weapons are carried over, the upgrade points are not. All weapons upgrades were reseted, even though the main menu says they are carried over. Is It a bug or some incompetence of mine?

Hey did you figure it out? I did new game plus no uprgrades carried over so I went on and finished the game while upgrading the pistol and shot gun fully. On my third playthrough of new game plus same this no upgrades at all? I’m so confused how to do u upgrade all the weapons  for the trophy?

Same thing is happening to me. Not sure what causes it. If I figure it out, I'll comment here but if anyone else figures it out first that'd be awesome

Edit: So I looked at some of the steam forums for the game & people on PC are having this same issue as well. Apparently the NG+ stuff is really buggy & according to some players the devs are aware of this issue & going to put out a bug fix some time soon. So looks like I'm putting the guide down until the issue is fixed

Edited by ObsiEez
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Same thing is happening to me. Not sure what causes it. If I figure it out, I'll comment here but if anyone else figures it out first that'd be awesome

Edit: So I looked at some of the steam forums for the game & people on PC are having this same issue as well. Apparently the NG+ stuff is really buggy & according to some players the devs are aware of this issue & going to put out a bug fix some time soon. So looks like I'm putting the guide down until the issue is fixed

Thank you for the Info. I am into my first playtrough, so i wait until a patch comes with my new game+.

So, I kinda made it work, so here my tips.

1- What worked for me was making a manual save before the last fight and keep finishing the game until the upgrade items appeared in the inventory. Just remember that they will only appear after you start playing with Roberto and get the camera.

2- MAKE SURE THAT THE GAME YOU FINISHED IS SAVED ON YOUR FIRST SAVE SLOT! SO IT WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE READ BY THE GAME.

3- When starting a New Game +, it will give you the chance to put some help on, like ammo and objectives. THE SET UP MUST BE THE SAME ONE YOU USED ON YOUR FINISHED PLAYTRHOUGH! So, if you had no assistence on, keep It that way! 

That's what worked for me. Good luck, everyone!

Ok I checked the studios twitter account & they have confirmed they are aware of the situation & are going to be patching this in the up coming patch. Sadly I tried the above method a few times & it didn't work for me so I'll be waiting until the next patch until I continue working on the guide & going for the platinum

The comment the studio is responding to roughly translates to "Request for patch does not take over the weapon upgrade in new game plus"

f75c7fee06a502ab9fc7914cbf563633.png

18 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Ok I checked the studios twitter account & they have confirmed they are aware of the situation & are going to be patching this in the up coming patch. Sadly I tried the above method a few times & it didn't work for me so I'll be waiting until the next patch until I continue working on the guide & going for the platinum

The comment the studio is responding to roughly translates to "Request for patch does not take over the weapon upgrade in new game plus"

f75c7fee06a502ab9fc7914cbf563633.png

Same here unfortunately I tried the first save slot method many times and nothing.. hopefully patch will be out soon

On 7/5/2022 at 8:53 AM, NamelessKing_07 said:

So, I kinda made it work, so here my tips.

1- What worked for me was making a manual save before the last fight and keep finishing the game until the upgrade items appeared in the inventory. Just remember that they will only appear after you start playing with Roberto and get the camera.

2- MAKE SURE THAT THE GAME YOU FINISHED IS SAVED ON YOUR FIRST SAVE SLOT! SO IT WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE READ BY THE GAME.

3- When starting a New Game +, it will give you the chance to put some help on, like ammo and objectives. THE SET UP MUST BE THE SAME ONE YOU USED ON YOUR FINISHED PLAYTRHOUGH! So, if you had no assistence on, keep It that way! 

That's what worked for me. Good luck, everyone!

The same settings you had at the start of the playthrough, or at the end when you killed the boss? Just going to try this method a couple times before I wait for the patch. But im so close of having the game finished.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...