Cross-Game Chat: Vita has it, PS3 likely never will...

Dreakon139

Much like some of you feel about XGC, I have little interest in watching Blu-Ray movies... one of the big highlights available on the PS3 but not the 360. I guess the difference is despite not having any interest in it, my first reaction to that feature isn't "how useless (to me)", but rather "I don't use them, but I understand why others might".

Did I say it was "useless", yes I did, for me and that is my opinion, nothing more. It is you who continually assumes that me or others would vote against it, or want to halt technology. I don't find a interest in the online music service neither, while others do. Just because I don't find a need or use for such, do not assume I am so shallow as to think that I would try and put a halt to such.

Why is it (using your Blu-Ray example) acceptable for you to consider your choice to use or not use such a feature as an opinion, yet when we voice our opinion(s) about Cross-game chat, you call us narrow minded, idiotic or wanting to halt technology.

Sounds to me like you are allowed your opinion, while we are not.

There is a huge difference between sticking to your guns and giving good examples of why you (and others) would like to see a certain feature versus calling everyone and anyone who does not agree with you idiots, narrow-minded and wanting to halt technology.

There has been too much time spent complaining/arguing about a feature the PS3 does not have and will never have, regardless of the reason(s) why.

That to me is the epitome of "idiotic", and yes, I partook in it as well. :|

I will call my time with this thread done, and move on to subjects that...well, quite frankly, are real and actually exist. As I stated (and admit) I too spent too much time arguing over what does not exist....how stupid is that?! :huh:

• Like 1

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm relatively done with this thread as well. It's interesting to debate though, it's just a shame the debate is relatively fruitless considering XGC isn't coming. :(

Also, notice how popular this thread was. We need more people going at eachothers throats around here! :P