Quick Account Switching

I think there should be a feature to quickly switch between accounts on psnprofiles. Because I think a lot of people have multiple accounts and if there was a quick switch account option that would be awesome.

Edited by DaivRules
Clarifying title

1 hour ago, ProLeo0808 said:

I think there should be a feature to quickly switch between accounts on psnprofiles. Because I think a lot of people have multiple accounts and if there was a quick switch account option that would be awesome.

No, there is no such feature.

EDIT:

It's  actually a suggestion, not a question. I misread the original post. Apologies. :D

Edited by zizimonster

Having multiple Playstation Network accounts to buy different games and DLC on different stores around the world. That's useful.

I'm trying to see what would be the advantage of having multiple psnprofile accounts though? I am surprised that is a thing, let alone becoming a feature request.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

I'm trying to see what would be the advantage of having multiple psnprofile accounts though? I am surprised that is a thing, let alone becoming a feature request.

Last I checked, having multiple forum accounts was "against the rules".

12 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Having multiple Playstation Network accounts to buy different games and DLC on different stores around the world. That's useful.

It could be useful if you have 2 different accounts you trophy hunt on like me so you can do stuff on both profiles.

26 minutes ago, ProLeo0808 said:

It could be useful if you have 2 different accounts you trophy hunt on like me so you can do stuff on both profiles.

Out of curiosity, why would you want to trophy hunt on two different profiles?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

Out of curiosity, why would you want to trophy hunt on two different profiles?

I guess if you posted something and then people started disagreeing with you, then you could log into your other accounts and then back yourself up?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I guess if you posted something and then people started disagreeing with you, then you could log into your other accounts and then back yourself up?

Trophy hunting profiles/accounts =/= forum profiles/accounts.

If someone is abusing the forums by posting in multiple forum profiles, they're told to choose one and their alt is banned. That has nothing to do with trophy hunting on multiple profiles.

No one owes anyone an explanation about why they would trophy hunt on multiple profiles. Let people get all hot and bothered about this mystery of the universe they can't seem to imagine someone else would do.

• Like 2