Was thinking of picking up one

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

Depends on what you want to play :) I think the vita has a lot of great games, just they haven't been releasing them lately.

Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Modnation Racers and Wipeout are all free with + right now, on top of that there is Tearaway (brilliant), a great version of Rayman origins, Persona 4, Ys, sound shapes, escape plan, killzone etc.

They just need to get games out with more frequency but they have announce 100 new titles coming this year (just hopefully they aren't all puzzle/indy games)

i mean i would problly get killzone ,cod,uncharted,resistance,escape (forgot the rest of the name lol ),and many others but i would pick it up around christmas time and i was looking into the walking dead but when i was younger i loved playing on the psp i had alot of games while owning the ps2 which is a long time ago lol but if i do what would be great pick ups and most likely ac liberation

Edited by UPAxGUNxGRAVE

They just need to get games out with more frequency but they have announce 100 new titles coming this year (just hopefully they aren't all puzzle/indy games)

Most likely will be a majority of indy games, although there are some rpgs that are getting localized for the vita this year

Edited by man_with_wdjat

i mean i did really like my psp but i really didnt play it much but i still had a good time with like metal gear and def jam and need for speed undercover and others but i mean i was wanting something like the vita and i kept looking things up for it and started reseaching and i didnt on the psp but if i could find games still i would still play games if i would like them but i think its a good idea to pick up a vita but its gonna be late this year and should i get  a bundle or no ?