Need help for some trophies

cronocyde

Hi!

I need help with some trophies, I can't seems to understand/find a good level to do it on.

Here's the list:

Learning to CookYou need to kill one of each enemy types. Some are harder than others (flamey marshmallows need to be killed with a Snail's shell (Level ?) and pufflefish need to be lured towards spikes (all water levels, basically);

Balloon Popper: Level 49

Gluten-Free (Level 46 seems to be the best one to get this with the shortcut, as mentioned in another topic)

Candy Crunch(this one gave me a headache) you can do it in the second half of level 26+ (in new game plus). Kill the bubblegum thingy, go kill the snail, then drop it down to the level of the bubblegum jar and push the jar towards the snail shell against the wall and its going to break.

Cherry BlasterYou can do pretty much everywhere with Brother #2 (full form). Just quickly hit "Square" two times on an enemy carrying the explosive cherry and the trophy will pop.

Spicy MeatballGo to level 45, second half of the level, you'll have a flame going up and down in front of flying cookies. I did it easily with Brother #2 (full health) but you probably can do it with a well-timed whisk with the main character (full health).

Buns in the OvenThe construction area is at the end of New Game +.

BFF'sThere is one unlockable character in the game shop for 20k and one unlockable character in the new game + shop for 20k also. Best place to farm cookies (in my opinion) would be the second half of level 21. It is a cart level, and as soon as you pass the checkpoint you can access the bonus level which is plentiful and you can die after getting out of it for a respawn just before the bonus level.

100% Dining : You need to 100% the 55 levels (B-A-K-E + Speed Run + No Death Run + Secret Level) and complete New Game +. The 100% carries on New Game + so you don't need to go around collecting B-A-K-E, and everything else for a second time.

Thanks for help, I will update the topic with the answers below.

Awesome game by the way, I'm having a blast :)

Edited by cronocyde
  • Like 1

Hey @cronocyde thanks for creating the thread, I thought I was the only one having trouble with some of those trophies. 

Here's the one I got:

- Leaning to Cook: You need to kill one of each enemy types. Some are harder than others (flamey marshmallows need to be killed with a Snail's shell and pufflefish need to be lured towards spikes);

- Balloon Popper: See previous line;

- Gluten-Free: Use level 46;

- Buns in the Oven: The construction area is at the end of New Game +;

- BFF's: There is one unlockable character in the game shop for 20k and one unlockable character in the new game + shop for 20k also. Best place to farm cookies (in my opinion) would be the second half of level 21. It is a cart level, and as soon as you pass the checkpoint you can access the bonus level which is plentiful and you can die after getting out of it for a respawn just before the bonus level.

- 100% Dining: You need to 100% the 55 levels (B-A-K-E + Speed Run + No Death Run + Secret Level) and complete New Game +. The 100% carries on New Game + so you don't need to go around collecting B-A-K-E, and everything else for a second time.

I, myself, am having trouble for the following trophies:

- Candy Crunch

- Cherry Blaster

- Spicy Meatballs

I will eventually find the best levels to accomplish them, but if someone has a clue I would very much like the help.

Good luck everybody, love this game !!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, poupou198 said:

Hey @cronocyde thanks for creating the thread, I thought I was the only one having trouble with some of those trophies. 

Here's the one I got:

- Leaning to Cook: You need to kill one of each enemy types. Some are harder than others (flamey marshmallows need to be killed with a Snail's shell and pufflefish need to be lured towards spikes);

- Balloon Popper: See previous line;

- Gluten-Free: Use level 46;

- Buns in the Oven: The construction area is at the end of New Game +;

- BFF's: There is one unlockable character in the game shop for 20k and one unlockable character in the new game + shop for 20k also. Best place to farm cookies (in my opinion) would be the second half of level 21. It is a cart level, and as soon as you pass the checkpoint you can access the bonus level which is plentiful and you can die after getting out of it for a respawn just before the bonus level.

- 100% Dining: You need to 100% the 55 levels (B-A-K-E + Speed Run + No Death Run + Secret Level) and complete New Game +. The 100% carries on New Game + so you don't need to go around collecting B-A-K-E, and everything else for a second time.

I, myself, am having trouble for the following trophies:

- Candy Crunch

- Cherry Blaster

- Spicy Meatballs

I will eventually find the best levels to accomplish them, but if someone has a clue I would very much like the help.

Good luck everybody, love this game !!

Thanks for the help, updated the original topic with the new information.

For Balloon Popper, do you have any specific level in mind? I'm struggling to find one...

Mayhaps @breathofwater could weigh in here?? He is the dev after all ?

Sidenote: I am super stoked to see this, I had no idea it was coming out ? I'll be picking this up ASAP, the original was top notch IMO ? One of its trophies made it on my milestones, plus I loved it so much I bought the EU stack too ?

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, cronocyde said:

Hi!

I need help with some trophies, I can't seems to understand/find a good level to do it on.

Here's the list:

Learning to CookYou need to kill one of each enemy types. Some are harder than others (flamey marshmallows need to be killed with a Snail's shell (Level ?) and pufflefish need to be lured towards spikes (all water levels, basically);

Balloon Popper: See Learning to Cook.

Gluten-Free (Level 46 seems to be the best one to get this with the shortcut, as mentioned in another topic)

Candy Crunch

Cherry Blaster

Spicy Meatball

Buns in the OvenThe construction area is at the end of New Game +.

BFF'sThere is one unlockable character in the game shop for 20k and one unlockable character in the new game + shop for 20k also. Best place to farm cookies (in my opinion) would be the second half of level 21. It is a cart level, and as soon as you pass the checkpoint you can access the bonus level which is plentiful and you can die after getting out of it for a respawn just before the bonus level.

100% Dining : You need to 100% the 55 levels (B-A-K-E + Speed Run + No Death Run + Secret Level) and complete New Game +. The 100% carries on New Game + so you don't need to go around collecting B-A-K-E, and everything else for a second time.

Thanks for help, I will update the topic with the answers below.

Awesome game by the way, I'm having a blast :)

Alright so I just figured the rest of them:

- Cherry Blaster: You can do pretty much everywhere with Brother #2 (full form). Just quickly hit "Square" two times on an enemy carrying the explosive cherry and the trophy will pop.

- Spicy Meatball: Go to level 45, second half of the level, you'll have a flame going up and down in front of flying cookies. I did it easily with Brother #2 (full health) but you probably can do it with a well-timed whisk with the main character (full health).

- Candy Crunch: (this one gave me a headache) you can do it in the second half of level 26+ (in new game plus). Kill the bubblegum thingy, go kill the snail, then drop it down to the level of the bubblegum jar and push the jar towards the snail shell against the wall and its going to break.

Edit: Last trophy

Edited by poupou198
  • Like 1