I forgot just how bad the Audio is

GUDGER666

It's baffling how the audio was left the way it is, it literally sounds like you're listening through a tin can. I've never heard audio as bad as this. Also the Disc saves aren't compatible with the Digital version, was gonna mop up the remaining trophies, no way I'm suffering through that audio again. 

• Like 1

It doesn’t get any better either. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey didn’t have very good audio. 

I go on YouTube and sure enough, people reported Odyssey and Valhalla having bad audio. 

Making Assassin’s Creed a yearly franchise (before they stopped after Syndicate) was a big mistake.

On 7/20/2022 at 6:24 AM, AJ_Radio said:

It doesn’t get any better either. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey didn’t have very good audio. 

I go on YouTube and sure enough, people reported Odyssey and Valhalla having bad audio. 

Making Assassin’s Creed a yearly franchise (before they stopped after Syndicate) was a big mistake.

To me, Odyssey sounded pretty good. I played all of the games in order a few years back on PC and I only noticed the bad audio when Valhalla came out. Couldn't get through the first part of Valhalla because of the audio at first, but I eventually got used to it. 

yeah, the problem is that it tries to emulate 3D audio but instead of giving you a choice, it does it at all times even if you play it using a device that only does stereo, sometimes it starts in stereo as it should and it sounds fine, but it quickly goes back to the buggy enhanced audio

Edited by The Investigator