Calm Discussion About the Trophy Set of this Game

Jeanolt

5 minutes ago, aikikalaskamaido said:

Has anyone found the best game for farming CASPO?

I tested 1943 kai, the final stage clear will give 1000000 points at once,But convert it to CASPO, only 2000+1f602.png

Well so far, scrolling beat-em-ups on time trial, and when the events are on for even more points. Knights of the round is the only one in this pack, and since you can just mash your special attack, lose all your health, die, rinse and repeat since the game is on infinite credits (and you can't die on hardest) it's arguably the best way to rack up points without using any rewind tricks. One playthrough takes about 20-25 mins.

57 minutes ago, aikikalaskamaido said:

Has anyone found the best game for farming CASPO?

I tested 1943 kai, the final stage clear will give 1000000 points at once,But convert it to CASPO, only 2000+1f602.png

The special challenges give you a lot if you are good enough. I think surviving 1 minute in the hardest difficulty gives you more than 2000, at least in Sonsou. Probably other games give even more.

What a lazy thing. Ridiculous. Literally the same list with same icons and same trophy objectives. I don't care about bronze trophies or whether or not the collection has platinum. But I care about the distinction of the trophies, the art and how creative they are.

I bought the entire collection and was going through each game trying to see if there was any way to make the 100 hour grind easier but most games won't let you stand around much so it seems like to complete it you'll have to be in it for the long run. I do find that picking any of the street fighter games and doing 2 player fights easiest, you can just afk for a few rounds then re-select and repeat. In terms of easy trophies I did the game Magic Sword (I bought the collection for this game) on time attack it takes about 30 minutes to complete but will net you around 450k capsco points so after I finished it a ton of the trophies unlocked pretty easy and I ended up jumping to level 6 on the Capsco level thing so that helped abit. 

For the 100 hour trophy you can also choose Hissatsu Buraiken and at the very start you can walk back through the fence you enter and sit in the corner and the enemies will just run around in circles or through the fence but none will do any damage so that is another potential time waster for the 100 hour trophy but the game has a timer.I was hoping some of the fighting games had a 2P mode with settings so you could put infinite time on but sadly because it's the arcade versions of the games that's not an option.

The trophies aren't bad but like the first game the 100 hour one is overkill. I do however like the selection of games there are some great ones like Magic Sword and Eco Fighters so they're definitely worth the play for sure but a few of the trophies are a real pain.

Edited by Eight_C
Left out something
  • Like 3

100 hour one is easy compared to 100 million Caspo Points.....

I have Knights Of The Round, it's on an event now, so completing it on time Trial in 30 mins gives me 350,000 CASPO. Completed it about 5 times now, and got about 2 million. Just another 295 times left then..... lol

9 hours ago, coldspectre said:

Does 'Invincibility Add-on' block trophies?

I don't have it but I don't think it does. However you get less Caspo, so using invincibility will turn your 1000 hours grind probably into a 2000 one instead.

If you want to get 100M CASPO quickly, you can watch these two videos.
The games used are EXED EXES and WONDER 3, both of which add a lot of points when you clear the game.
I used exed exes and it took me about 9 hours for the whole thing. If there is a better way to do it, we can still discuss it!

Thanks to the author of the video

• Like 1

On 21.7.2022 at 4:51 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

That's not even the grindy ones tbh. The one for reaching level 20 is one of the worst grinds I've seen in a game. Maybe not the longest, but definitely the most mind numbing. 

What makes it so time or skill intense? I can't imagine it being worse than playing something 1000 times or 100 hours. 

• 3 months later...
On 27.07.2022 at 6:23 AM, aikikalaskamaido said:

The games used are EXED EXES and WONDER 3, both of which add a lot of points when you clear the game.

I tried to search them on store as they all are -50% now, so to help others EXED EXES in English is Savage Bees and WONDER 3 is listed as Three Wonders.

Links should redirect to your store region

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/7/2022 at 7:00 AM, StewartBros said:

Play for 100 hours?

Play any game 1000 times?

Oof.  That's some commitment right there, and will undoubtedly put many people off buying it.

I mean, its not as bad lets say the 1047 wins at split gate

Yeah when i saw the list i went to purchase some roms, they are not at a bad price at all, and puzzle fighter is a must have and a game i easily can stuck the 100 hours, i did it with tetris effect (and yet no platinum), i can do it with this game 

7 hours ago, Don_Chipotle said:

Yeah when i saw the list i went to purchase some roms, they are not at a bad price at all, and puzzle fighter is a must have and a game i easily can stuck the 100 hours, i did it with tetris effect (and yet no platinum), i can do it with this game 

I did pick up a few of the games myself - mainly SFA3, Pocket Fighter and Puzzle Fighter - though I'll just be playing for fun, and won't be going for 100% trophy completion this time around.

• Like 2