Quick & Easy Trophies (Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium) [Video]

16 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Hey everyone! Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium is available now on PS4. Like the original, this game is free to download and play.

You can earn 6 bronze trophies in under 2 minutes, which is perfect for a quick boost to your trophy list.

Difficulty (for the trophies in the video): 1/10

Difficulty (for 100%): Unknown

Price: Free (extra games in the collection cost money)

Completion time (100%): 100+ hours

I'd love to try this out, how many games can you play for free? Also can you afk 100 hours?

• 6 months later...
On 22/07/2022 at 3:22 PM, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

I'd love to try this out, how many games can you play for free? Also can you afk 100 hours?

I think it's just SonSon. And yes, you can grind the time required completely AFK. Simply start SonSon and activate the invincibility mode. Do remember to have the controller plugged in and not to turn itself off.

23 hours ago, Mellenthin said:

I think it's just SonSon. And yes, you can grind the time required completely AFK. Simply start SonSon and activate the invincibility mode. Do remember to have the controller plugged in and not to turn itself off.

Son son is free and how i get invicibility mode?

• 5 months later...

the one that is the quickest and doesn't rewind much would be king of the dragons imo. 50k capsco in under an hour (cant think of any other game that is faster). just have to keep playing (in short sessions to reach the capco master trophy).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Im using the three wonders game wanderers with max difficulty and killing the final boss and just doing the same method of speeding up, waiting for the score, and then loading from the moment the boss is dying when there is the coins icon which means that playing that game gives you more points you can get 1,350.00 in like 15-20 minutes of repeat.

I should also say that its very important that this or any method of gaining points form a load state, after you finish some session with load/save, you let the credits roll and start a new game in order to count towards the 1000 times played and the 100 hours played, because if you just load/save state it doesnt count as "time played", so yeah, the real trophy to struggle in the end is the hardcore gamer because there is not a real quick way to obtain as far as i know.

EDIT: Also, i might add that if you have patience and dont want to get burned by this game, you can do the 1000 playthroughs you can just speed up the game and cause instant game over somewhat fast and start again and repeat, you can do this like 30 times in around 10-15 minutes, which means:

30 times x 7 days a week = 210 playthroughs

210 playthoughs x 4 weeks of the month = 840

So yes, its just repeat and repeat and maybe you can add a little more playthroughs per session, but this is a long road, im almost at 60 hours played (game related not psn), and i will edit again when i get the 1000 playthroughs trophy and how many hours i have left to do of gameplay, maybe i will just to them playing naturally puzzle fighter

EDIT 2: Got the 1000 playthroughs around playing 64-65 hours left, so yeah, i tried slowing down time to maybe cash more time in real life clock timer, but i think that doesnt help, so yes. the rest of hours will be me playing hard difficulty and trying to get online records until i get the 100 hours

Edit 3: got the 100 hours, its long, but if you slow down time and do something else and know when to press start or x to do certain actions, you can grind the time while watching a movie or doing something else.

Edited by Don_Chipotle
  • Like 1