Do nicknames and tags count towards Fall Guys Fashionista?

Hello, the title is pretty self-explanatory. I was reading the psn guide but this wasn't mentioned. Since nicknames and tags are very cheap and I'm farming kudos I don't want to waste them on expensive cosmetics (2200, 2000 kudos etc). Do nicknames & tags count towards 'shopping spree' & 'fall guys fashionista'?

Edited by TheronCroft

4 hours ago, Darksider said:

They do count. Actually, pretty much everything count. I got Shopping Spree by claiming my Amazon Prime rewards, and I got Fall Guys Fashionista by buying the Wildfire pack for 20€. I’m not sure if this pack counts as one item bought, or three items bought since there’s three costumes that come with it. My guess is it counts as three items, same with the Amazon Prime rewards that grant you three items. 

Thank you!

Nicknames do not count.  I've bought 9 nicknames and a pattern and didn't get the 10 item trophy. 

EDIT - could be possible my trophy glitched and didn't pop, and that nicknames do count.

EDIT - it counted when I bought my 10th Nickname, or I miscounted by 1.

Edited by LegendExeter
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

I did not miscount, mine is bugged I guess.

I got the Fall Guys Fashionista trophy today by buying a Nickname and I was pretty sure I had bought already more than 50 items from the shop, so... keep buying, it should unlock

Edited by raulbalarezo
  • Like 1