Glitched trophies?

I believe the one trophy (Enable all Spin Lights) is unattainable. It appears to be a carry over from the previous game which had spin lights in one of the levels, but I have yet to find any spin lights in any of the levels in Pachi Pachi 2 On a Roll. Perhaps there is a secret way to make them appear if they are in the game somewhere, but I would guess it was a mistake to even have the the trophy on the list in the first place

Edited by ff_pennysticks

• 8 months later...
On 21/04/2023 at 2:17 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

Enable all spin light now available on level 1 after todays patch. I lit all four police lights at the same time and trophy didn't pop, tyen i lit all the bottom troughs and it popped. Only the PS5 version works though

I can confirm this, just saw my game updated so gave it a go and it worked. Platinum unlocked at last. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/21/2023 at 6:17 AM, TheMightyImp2 said:

Enable all spin light now available on level 1 after todays patch. I lit all four police lights at the same time and trophy didn't pop, then I lit all the bottom troughs and it popped. Only the PS5 version works though

On 4/22/2023 at 1:28 PM, FleaSixty said:

I can confirm this, just saw my game updated so gave it a go and it worked. Platinum unlocked at last. 

that trophy didn’t pop for me at all and I’m on the latest “patch”… (1.004.000) I don’t understand why it’s not working for me since I clearly lit everything. I wish one of you can share a recorded video of you getting it because this shit refuse to pop for me. Also fuck this game, for some unknown reason the game decides to not save anymore whenever I get a game over so this mean I basically gotta do everything ALL in one sitting without closing the game which can take hours cause of the missions for each level and also level 2 through 4 are locked and only unlocked by beating all the missions for each level starting from level 1. It does say they can also be unlocked by reaching certain points but I doubt they even work in the first place since I was stuck at level 3 for hours and the progression bar is way past the screen so that means that shit is broken and clearing all the missions is the only way. Level 3 can go to hell, it’s the absolute worse to complete all the missions and what’s worse is sometimes the ball can either disappear forever or get stuck and never move and that’s happen to me 3 times now. and another worse part is the game literally refuse to let me go back to the menu, so combine that with the ball getting stuck then yeah i’m forced to close to the game and lose all of my progression since the game doesn’t save at all for me. This is pure punishment.

Ok so I was finally able to get the glitch trophy and I got it on level 4 on the 1st try by just lighting up all the “spin lights” at the very bottom. I feel like you’re misleading on what level you got it because it never pop for me for level 1. @TheMightyImp2 But yeah today I also got the platinum trophy for this garbage ass broken game and it’s not worth the hassle to platinum it at all, I wouldn’t recommend it… first of all I deleted my old save data and started all over again hoping the game can save this time with no problem and it did for a while but once I played level 3 multiple times (because fuck that level for trying to get all the missions in one run) the game decided again to not let me go back to the menu which is the only way to save since getting a game over doesn’t save your progress at all. like what the fuck, I don’t understand why it happens. It’s like a time limit or something on how long it wants to save. lol I can’t believe they never notice this and fixed it. thankfully level 4 isn’t more harder than level 3 but it’s still annoying to deal with. Never again will I play this game. 

• Like 1