How long does it take to finish online trophies?

if constantly working at it. there's plenty of time until the shutdown though i wouldn't sleep on it till the last minute. 

took me 2 days or 12 hours with gameplay (also to note that is with DLC trophy's too).

• Like 2

On my end, it took me roughly 13 hours on and off to get all the multiplayer trophies outside of two DLC Map ones (the Carnival trophy and the Two Variety Bonus trophy that I can do myself). As long as you have a big enough group of at least four and dont have too many random players join in to interrupt the level boosting, you should be good to get it knocked out on a weekend, quicker if you only care about the Platinum and not 100%.

Edited by tomadom64
tweaked my grammar a bit

As an edit, I got the online finished yesterday, so 6 days, not counting the one easy trophy I got in 2012. My gaming time is limited, so I'd say about 12 hours total, although that did include a lot of time waiting in menus. Also, that was doing it legitimately in public lobbies for the main game, although I did manage to join a boosting group for the DLC.

• 1 month later...