Question about Everything in Stock trophy

Yuber6969

Yeah it can be done on the easiest difficulty (your first playthrough before starting NG+), but it's still gonna be extremely luck based if the game decides to bump you up to cool mode. I gave up on this trophy as every time I came back to it, it just felt like I was wasting my time lol. Good luck with it ?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

I found it easier to get to COOL in the hardest difficulty for some reason but you should try the difficulty that suits you. A tip in case you struggle to stay in cool mode is to press SQUARE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE and X in a circular motion with almost a second in delay after each button pressed. Always worked for me! :D Don't forget to do Boxy Boy's rap battles as well as you'll need to do them AND get a COOL rating because the main story battles aren't enough for the trophy.

Thanks, I'll keep that trick in mind. By Boxy Boy's rap battle, do you mean the Vs Cpu ones?

• Like 2

On 7/25/2022 at 10:22 PM, Yuber6969 said:

Thanks, I'll keep that trick in mind. By Boxy Boy's rap battle, do you mean the Vs Cpu ones?

Sorry for the late reply! Yes you need to do those as well. I hear the trophy can be glitchy for some but it's a good glitch where you only need to get a cool ranking for the story missions. Didn't happen to me but maybe it does for you??

• Like 2

• 2 months later...