Happiest pet in the world - How to get it?

Here's how I did it...take the dog for a walk until its hygiene and energy are at nothing (usually only takes 1 or 2 walks). Refill everything and bathe the dog. Let let the dog sleep until their energy is maxed. Then quickly give them food and water and brush them...if you're fast enough, you can get all stats maxed. May take a couple tries, but wasn't too hard.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Here's how I did it...take the dog for a walk until its hygiene and energy are at nothing (usually only takes 1 or 2 walks). Refill everything and bathe the dog. Let let the dog sleep until their energy is maxed. Then quickly give them food and water and brush them...if you're fast enough, you can get all stats maxed. May take a couple tries, but wasn't too hard.

Very helpful. Got it on the first try. 

15 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I love this site.

Me too. Players here are very friendly and helpful!! Thanks for the help.

• 9 months later...
On 27/07/2022 at 2:34 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Finally got round to playing this (almost a year after saying "I plan to play this masterpiece soon")

Your solution worked, thanks Dragon!