Breaking Ranks Trophy - Some Tips

UserNameButcher

Hello everyone,

Here some tips for making the boosting for reaching Division 5 a little faster:

When you start one Season you've four categories:

Relegated - In this category you gonna go down one Division

Safety - In this category you gonna stay in the same Division

Promoted - In this category you gonna move up one Division, every time

Champion - I didn't get this Champion classification but i don't think that will make any difference, but i can't confirm that.

So here goes the tip, if you're boosting with 6 players and all 6 players are in Promoted category you don't need to play any game at all, you can just start the match all the six of you and quit the match and you gonna get "0" points but since you're in Promoted category you gonna go to the other division as well.

But if happens that you're playing with other people that have more matches than you, don't have any issues just get track of how many games that this player needs until he finish his Season and how much games do you need to finish the Season as well, and with that and keep quitting until you go to the next Season.

My team when boosting we didn't need to play at least 12 games because of this method. If i discovered this earlier you can save at least 20 matches since the beggining you need low points to be promoted.

Hope this helps and if have any other questions please let me know.

Good trophy hunting for everyone.

I can confirm. Any division match that you leave before the end, either voluntarily or involuntarily (disconnect), will still count and reward you with zero point. So basically the rule is opposite to that of solo league matches, where you can abuse quitting and restarting if you're losing, without any consequence.

Indeed this can be useful once you reach promotion threshold in your current division and don't need the points anymore. But that can be tricky as well. For example it's not recommended to leave if you end up in a match without your boosting partners. Better play it out if you need the points !

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

Oh wow nice tip! So, to make it clear, if I'm playing my 10th match but I'm already in Promoted, if I quit the game I'll get 0 points and the trophy in the lobby? Or do I need to play the 10th match?

Yep, you're right. You don't need to play the match just start and quit.

49 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

I can confirm. Any division match that you leave before the end, either voluntarily or involuntarily (disconnect), will still count and reward you with zero point. So basically the rule is opposite to that of solo league matches, where you can abuse quitting and restarting if you're losing, without any consequence.

Indeed this can be useful once you reach promotion threshold in your current division and don't need the points anymore. But that can be tricky as well. For example it's not recommended to leave if you end up in a match without your boosting partners. Better play it out if you need the points !

Yep but needs to be coordinate but like you've 2 friends missing 3 games and another 4 players needing 4 games, you can search 3 games together and after that only 4 players search and everybody will be in a new season and with 0 games played and can start fresh and do a Promotion everyone, it's not hard to coordinate this but need good comunication beetwen the players.

You need to get to the point in the match where the lights go out before you quit or it won't count a zero score. ie. You can quit as soon as you are going up the elevator, but it won't count. This could be useful to even up the division progression.

In order to pretty well guarantee an MVP (and 10 points), get into an Endzone match against your boosting partner, have them use a fast RIG to get the ball first and take it back to their own goal, then just stand in front of the goal until you come over and kill them and score the goal, repeat until you have 4 or 5 goals. To get your partner more than 1 point, have them score a couple of goals the same way. We were scoring 4/2 or similar, then just standing behind the goal with the ball to let the time count down since the match time stops for a while when you score.

• Like 1