Tools of the Trade Question..

Even though uncertainty doesn't elode me I'm sure I'm about to ask a question I fear I know the answer to. 

I've been pushing to get the killer trophies completed and I've been working on the Tools of the trade trophy and by complete user error I noticed that I was using Jolt which I believed for some reason to be a universal perk and then today I noticed it was the demo perk from the removed stranger things and since it found its way into my blood web I thought nothing of it. 

I suppose here's where I throw my hail mary by chance since the demo was removed would his perks fall under universal? By definition they did show up in all my killers blood web without leveling him up, I do own, the dlc but his character is a level 15 at beast. 

Also, if not, can any killer mains recommend a solid three perk build for this trophy? I main the huntress but own all the killers and not against using any so any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

I cannot say specifically about Demo. It may be because you own the Killer so it doesn't count. 

For the three perks I recommend:

Bitter Murmurs, Iron Grasp, and Sloppy Butcher.

It gives you a little of everything. You can also replace Bitter Murmurs with Spies from the Shadows or Whispers as all three give you an idea of where survivors are/may be. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Not popping for me... Im sure I have the right perks and ive got merciless over 5 times but still no trophy. Help? 

I tried adept clown also and its bugged as well. Hope they fix these trophies soon, the merciless update messed these up. 

Edited by Hecu93

• 4 months later...

Can anyone confirm if you can use Demogorgons perks? Becayse Surge and Fear Monger are actually good perks. Was thinking of combining those 2 with Sloppy Butcher.

Also do you actually need 5 merciless with universal perks? The PS5 version only requires 1.

On 7/6/2023 at 9:07 PM, Quink666 said:

Can anyone confirm if you can use Demogorgons perks? Becayse Surge and Fear Monger are actually good perks. Was thinking of combining those 2 with Sloppy Butcher.

Also do you actually need 5 merciless with universal perks? The PS5 version only requires 1.

I don't have the Demogorgon but I can answer the other question.

It does seem that the ps5 version just needs one merciless game as killer with 3 universal perks compared to 5 games of merciless with 3 universal perks with ps4 version. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nooitzben said:

I don't have the Demogorgon but I can answer the other question.

It does seem that the ps5 version just needs one merciless game as killer with 3 universal perks compared to 5 games of merciless with 3 universal perks with ps4 version. 

Aha so it's not a typo on the PS4 version then.. Bummer. Kinda stupid that you need 5. Guess i'll try without demos perks even though they are now universal perks. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 9:07 PM, Quink666 said:

You can use the perks as long as they don't belong to anybody. They have to be universal perks. Demo's perks have become universal perks so you should be able to use them for this particular trophy.

Easyest way here is Michael Myers with add ons to speed up his gain while stalking. 

take J.Myers Memorial for 25% boost

take Memorial Flower for 11% bosst

take Deerstalker for sluging.

take NOED because NOED

take sloppy butcher because even if u dont have ur ability Level 3 they cant heal.

I did the PS4 version all 5 Games in a Row was very easy with him.

Edited by MaRo-1000