Best game for grinding coins?

MidnightDragon

4 minutes ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

One of the Pac-Motos levels. Takes less then 10seconds each time. I forget which one though.

Very first stage. It only takes 5-10 second and can net you up to 10 coins a time.

Altho you’ll want to grind out the Pac-Man 256 missions first, as earning all of those will rack you up a lot of coins

46 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Very first stage. It only takes 5-10 second and can net you up to 10 coins a time.

Altho you’ll want to grind out the Pac-Man 256 missions first, as earning all of those will rack you up a lot of coins

Already have that trophy. I checked my total on the leaderboard and at 4,100 and still have a few more missions left. Not lacking as much as I expected.

Edited by MidnightDragon

49 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Already have that trophy. I checked my total on the leaderboard and at 4,100 and still have a few more missions left. Not lacking as much as I expected.

If you’ve got other missions to finish I’d definitely go after those first. Might as well make as much progress as you can before you begin the official grind :)

Also, you may find that the trophies pop slightly ahead of those leaderboard counts. I think my 7,500 popped when I only had about 7,300

7 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

If you’ve got other missions to finish I’d definitely go after those first. Might as well make as much progress as you can before you begin the official grind :)

Also, you may find that the trophies pop slightly ahead of those leaderboard counts. I think my 7,500 popped when I only had about 7,300

That was the plan.