Fifa 20 Plat - is it still do able.

Kieranova1994

Is the fifa 20 Plat still available. I haven't done a majority of the online multiple achievements. 

Also for the play a game in div 4 throphy and the play 200 matches with a player in your UT. Could this not be boosted by playing a co op game with the other person in div 4/ having + 200 games with a player. I used this expoite in fifa 21. 

Kieran. 

Edited by Stevieboy

Servers are online, so its possible. But starting FUT from scratch will be a loooong hard grind unless these two 'exploits' work. I think when playing divisions in coop means you play in the lowest ranked players' division, so that would not make it possible to exploit. (But im not certain about this)

• 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, xHydragon said:

Is today still doable? I never played FIFA games because I don’t like them but my brother’s friends came and used my profile as guest and installed the trophies…I have 0 trophies ATM…

If you still haven’t earned any trophy, you can delete the trophy list off your profile.

If you have earned 1, then the best is that you can hide it. Or go and try and plat this. But since it’s 4 years old, good luck with the online stuff.

Edited by Starlighthed211
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Well, it was playable til yesterday, it kicked me out suddenly, and now it won't even enter volta... Now it says "unable to connect to ea servers at this time."

edit 2 days later: working again...

Pro tip for the most evil trophy in the world (only one), rubber band your left stick to the left, stick toothpicks in L1 and R1, mindlessly keep pressing X in tournament mode to score 3 own goals. You get the same amount of exp for wins and losses, but this is faster and you can do it while watching something on your computer or phone and just randomly check on the game.

Edited by Dooleh_404