Uncharted 3 DLC trophies obtainable?

• 1 year later...

Are any of the DLC trophies attainable as of today in local co op? I have 100% base game but 0% DLCs, and I'm trying to obtain every remaining obtainable PS3 trophy I can before retiring my PS3 for good. This one was on my list of games but there's 50 DLC trophies, the guide says they are all unobtainable - I assume local co op does not work for the DLC modes??? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Poindexter2291 said:

Are any of the DLC trophies attainable as of today in local co op? I have 100% base game but 0% DLCs, and I'm trying to obtain every remaining obtainable PS3 trophy I can before retiring my PS3 for good. This one was on my list of games but there's 50 DLC trophies, the guide says they are all unobtainable - I assume local co op does not work for the DLC modes??? 

From my personal experience, yes, some trophies can be done in local (offline) split-screen co-op, only downside is that if you play alone is kind hard and super boring to do so since involve tons of grind and luck.

In my case I unlocked 12 of the 24 possible DLC trophies on local co-op, which are:

Air Mail (Flashback 1)

Look Out Below (Fort Coop)

Key Master (Fort Coop)

Hanging On (Fort Coop)

Detonator (Flashback 2)

We Can Kill It (Flasback 2)

Pop Top (Flashback 2)

Not Afraid of the Dark (Shades)

Spartan (Shades)

Firefighter (Shades)

Looking for Lot (U3 Maps)

Boom, Headshoot! (U3 Maps)

Edited by Totavier
Typos

2 hours ago, Totavier said:

From my personal experience, yes, some trophies can be done in local (offline) split-screen co-op, only downside is that if you play alone is kind hard and super boring to do so since involve tons of grind and luck.

In my case I unlocked 12 of the 24 possible DLC trophies on local co-op, which are:

Air Mail (Flashback 1)

Look Out Below (Fort Coop)

Key Master (Fort Coop)

Hanging On (Fort Coop)

Detonator (Flashback 2)

We Can Kill It (Flasback 2)

Pop Top (Flashback 2)

Not Afraid of the Dark (Shades)

Spartan (Shades)

Firefighter (Shades)

Looking for Lot (U3 Maps)

Boom, Headshoot! (U3 Maps)

Thank you for the details! Now I just need to decide if I want to pony up the $ just to earn some long and difficult PS3 trophies 😑