Can i get Hardcore Risette on Very Easy NG or i need to play in NG+ ?

s68sc

Definitely possible, did it myself. Getting a Persona with Stagnant Air and casting it every turn helps you get ailments (faster). Take your time in dungeons and switch your team every dungeon.

The best tip I can give you is to abuse Analyse once you get ailments on your MC/party to get a few lines out of Rise. You can do this as long as you want to get the line you need for a specific ailment. 

Another useful tip: use your worst weapon and gear. Literally just use your stock gear for your entire playthrough as soon as Rise joins your party until you get the trophy.

Stock up on all elemental Magatamas to hit weak points (single&multiple targets).

I received HRF-trophy at Heaven Dungeon. Takes a bit more time than ‚Passionate Listener‘ from P5 but it‘s not difficult to get. Be patient and persistent, you‘ll be definitely rewarded in the end.

Edited by Onomichio-Kun
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Onomichio-Kun said:

Definitely possible, did it myself. Getting a Persona with Stagnant Air and casting it every turn helps you get ailments (faster). Take your time in dungeons and switch your team every dungeon.

The best tip I can give you is to abuse Analyse once you get ailments on your MC/party to get a few lines out of Rise. You can do this as long as you want to get the line you need for a specific ailment. 

Another useful tip: use your worst weapon and gear. Literally just use your stock gear for your entire playthrough as soon as Rise joins your party until you get the trophy.

Stock up on all elemental Magatamas to hit weak points (single&multiple targets).

I received HRF-trophy at Heaven Dungeon. Takes a bit more time than ‚Passionate Listener‘ from P5 but it‘s not difficult to get. Be patient and persistent, you‘ll be definitely rewarded in the end.

Thank you so much, so I don't need to play it on Normal, I literally restart this games 4 times because normal was a little bit hard for me and I don't have time to spent in grinding levels and stay focus in this period, I still need to play P5 so I don't know anything about that game, I only complete P1, both P2 and P3 Fes back when I was a child (granted that I don't remember anything about the stories) 

to add onto what Onomichio-Kun  said above its 100% doable on very easy i did so myself on 2 of the stacks also a tip my friend told me as well is there is items that increase and decrease your buffs that you can buy at one of the shops i forgot what one exactly (sorry its been awhile since i played) so you basically can get all those lines for free so 20ish lines free 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

to add onto what Onomichio-Kun  said above its 100% doable on very easy i did so myself on 2 of the stacks also a tip my friend told me as well is there is items that increase and decrease your buffs that you can buy at one of the shops i forgot what one exactly (sorry its been awhile since i played) so you basically can get all those lines for free so 20ish lines free 

Perfect, I love this game but because of time I can't focus on it so much, still, I need 17 plat before I can make this game as my milestone, after that i will focus on Final Fantasy again.

I'll throw in as well to confirm yes you can do it on Very Easy & I did it on Very Easy myself. However, like mentioned above, you really need to focus on it & go out of your way to get status aliment lines using stagnant air to make it go faster & frequently swap out party members to make sure you get their related lines. Scanning all the enemies for Rise to say their weakness & there are a few weakness lines. Don't over level as there are lines for fighting enemies higher level than you & equal to your level as well. Once those lines are done, you can level up further to get the lines where you encounter enemies lower level than you. I personally got the trophy during the 6th or 7th dungeon (can't remember which), so I still had a bit of the game left to go with boss specific lines as well.

Here you can find a spreadsheet of all Rise's dialogue lines that you can download & easily keep track of which lines you've gotten & what you're missing. There are a total of 437 lines, so there is quite a lot of wiggle room for you to get it. The trophy honestly isn't as bad as everyone claims it is if you know how to prepare for it. Doing a playthrough specifically for this trophy also helps keep your focus which is what I did personally, but this isn't necessary & can be done on either your first or second playthrough.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DRVkzWboXQ1TASesdgEBo56JKFhCTx-kZtBkMy3jeGA/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by ObsiEez
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Does any progress you make towards this trophy carry over into NG+?

Let’s say I got 200 different lines in NG, if I get another 50 different lines in NG+ will that unlock the trophy?