"Track Star" help?

"Get first place in a racing round 20 times"

This one feels very difficult to do and the guides don't help much. Wondered what the best way to apporach this is as I can never get first in normal races cause if anyone bump into you it's over. You can't practise the maps in private either. Is it just a matter of playing the game extensively until you're better than everyone else?

BEST METHOD FOR ME: Play a bunch of solo show and the first mini game should always be a racing round. Just race to the finish per usual but before crossing the finish line, if you aren't going to be first just let the other players qualify and move onto the next show. Keep doing this over and over again until you do get first place and finish out the rest of that show, as you will most likely be in a lower competitive bracket now that you've failed to qualify for multiple rounds in a row. This should help you get first place in any other racing rounds in that show and potentially even another crown if you can win the final event. As for other general tips, don't go for this trophy in any other mode other than solos because its unclear weather being in these modes requires you and your team to both get first place for it to count towards it or just you.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, footballpro52 said:

BEST METHOD FOR ME: Play a bunch of solo show and the first mini game should always be a racing round. Just race to the finish per usual but before crossing the finish line, if you aren't going to be first just let the other players qualify and move onto the next show. Keep doing this over and over again until you do get first place and finish out the rest of that show, as you will most likely be in a lower competitive bracket now that you've failed to qualify for multiple rounds in a row. This should help you get first place in any other racing rounds in that show and potentially even another crown if you can win the final event. As for other general tips, don't go for this trophy in any other mode other than solos because its unclear weather being in these modes requires you and your team to both get first place for it to count towards it or just you.

That's pretty useful to know thank you. Didn't occur to me this game would be ranked matchmaking

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/8/2022 at 5:33 AM, footballpro52 said:

I want to confirm that it's possible to play on other modes too, my trophy popped up while playing a duo

• Like 1