Bugs / Glitches

eboinh

So far these are the bugs/glitches I've experienced:

1.  Emails on the PC are duplicating themselves, sometimes three or four times. They show with a red exclamation mark even though they have already been read.

2. The answering machine randomly doesn't show a message count, instead displaying nothing.

3. "Ahoy Hoy" trophy - Supposed to listen to 10 answering machine messages. I've listened to 19 in a row, letting them completely finish with no trophy pop.

4. Cans will get stuck in the counter top the in laundry. They are not able to be retrieved.

Any help/ideas?

Edited by eboinh
  • Like 1

The "Ahoy Hoy" trophy popped for me after receiving the final message (that I know of), about 40 of them. 
The other things aren't really anything to worry about yet, I have a few unreachable bits of trash. 

I do have a couple of trophies to report myself though;

"Modern Gorefare" trophy hasn't popped after killing 99 enemies with each weapon in Zombat 2. (Hoping it doesn't have to be done in one playthough, but no-one has this trophy yet).

"Taking the Plunge" trophy hasn't popped for me although I've fixed the toilet way more than 10 times. (Others have had the trophy pop so not sure what's happening on my game).

"Imanok Code", not sure how to get this one, I know its mean Konami backwards and I've tried entering it on a few games forwards and backwards but I've got nothing yet, any help here would be appreciated.

"Hexadecimal", I decoded the code and followed the link, no spoilers, but I don't how to pop this one...

And lastly, "rhythm is a dancer", just not looking forward to this one! 

"Imanok Code"  Enter the Konami Code on the main title screen... U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,O,X,Option Button. You'll know you have done it right if you see a golden washer. You need to start a load of laundry for it to pop. All laundry done with the code in place will net you an "S" rank, regardless of time.

And I completely agree with you on rhythm is a dancer. Oof.

Edited by eboinh
  • Like 1

I've played around 25 hours of this I've noticed some bad bugs that will effect you're trophies.

1. 99 kills trophy with each weapon on zombat2 isn't achievable. 

2. I would do the to do list trophy where you have to do all tasks 3 days in row as soon as you can because later on the in game the to do list is very buggy and the counters for doing certain things are wrong for a example it will say play 3 rounds of a certain game but the bar is 100 so it doesn't match meaning you'd have to 100 rounds.

3. The trophy for completing all tasks on 15 machines although can be achieved certain goals won't tick off meaning you won't be able to complete that cabinet. still possible as there are lot of games to play.

4. The dance machine trophy will probs be platinum breaker for alot people it's very very hard to get perfect score. Maybe it'll be patched to make it easier.

Some other bug/glitches I've noticed but dont effect trophies.

1. AI on air hockey you get later on in the game is almost impossible to complete the goal where you need to score 10 direct shots because AI will block everything.

2. Space racer I had a glitch where I couldn't accelerate meaning game is not playable, I got this when going into rest mode or suspending game to go Netflix of something. The fix is just to close app and restart the game.

3. I've found the pool table aim lines to be abit off meaning you can easily miss shots.

One tip I'll give everyone who just wants to play the games is to do you're to do list tasks and earn £ as soon as you can because the stuff you can buy will help with that like hiring a assistant to empty hoppers or gold watch that doesn't give you alerts in you're face.

Edited by sSiMSiM

I found an interesting bug I believe revolving around the daily task to play 3 machines. After completing the task I was able to keep entering & exiting the machine rewarding me with the upgrade currency each time. At the end of the day it stopped & I couldn't do it anymore on following days. Something for people to keep a lookout for though. 

• Like 1

I've listened to all 16 messages I've received so far on the answering machine, both individually as they came, and all 16 at once but the trophy never popped, is there something I'm doing wrong somehow, because it seems like a simple thing to listen to 10 messages.

It wouldn't work for me either, I was getting worried but it popped after I received message 40 or 41.

I've also bought that golden watch that's supposed to not get in your face with alerts whilst playing games, but it still notifies me when the WC needs doing and covers half the screen! 

This game needs a bit of a polish.

3 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

Sound/rythm is off for the dancing game.

The hammer game hasn't worked for me in 2 days(real time days). Hitting a gopher doesn't add points or time. Sometimes the game starts and nothing pops up at all.

That happened the first time I played it, once I exited the game and restarted it worked properly. 

Oh and yeah, the sound does feel off. I dont want to waste a load of time trying to get a perfect score just yet as when you get that challenge that says get more than half of the note as perfect, I do that but it never counts it as successful! 

So for me;

Taking the plunge trophy (5000 damage on the toilet) never popped.

Many machines maxed trophy (complete all goals on 15 machines) hasn't popped having maxed out 16 now.

Modern Gorefare trophy (99 kills with each weapon in Zombat 2) hasn't popped, I've even gone as far to get over 1000 kills with each weapon, still nothing.

IMANOK CODE trophy (Konami code at the main menu) can't work for me as apparently you get a golden washer, but I've advanced too far and have no washers so don't know what to do with this.

Hexadecimal trophy, people have this trophy but no-one's explained how to get it, I've tried a few things but got nowhere, any help with this would be awesome!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

I found an interesting bug I believe revolving around the daily task to play 3 machines. After completing the task I was able to keep entering & exiting the machine rewarding me with the upgrade currency each time. At the end of the day it stopped & I couldn't do it anymore on following days. Something for people to keep a lookout for though. 

I've been able to replicate this & I was indeed correct. This helps for a few trophies, will probably be patched. 

I've only experienced one potential  glitch so far and that's with the Strike Gold game

One of the goals requires you to dig down to 500 M in one game which I've done and it said goal achieved but when I went to check machine goals it wasn't checked off

It's really annoying because each run is completely random, some runs you can find lots of oxygen pickups and others barely any so in other words it's all down to luck

The reason I listed that as a potential glitch is because it's possible that anything you do after it's 2 AM and they tell you go to home doesn't count so maybe it's intentional and that's when I got the goal 

I've also experienced a bug where when you go to deposit money in the safe it says "no cash to deposit" as soon as you enter the combo

If anyone else is experiencing either of these issues let me know

Edited by CaptainJeff87

33 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

I've only experienced one potential  glitch so far and that's with the Strike Gold game

One of the goals requires you to dig down to 500 M in one game which I've done and it said goal achieved but when I went to check machine goals it wasn't checked off

It's really annoying because each run is completely random, some runs you can find lots of oxygen pickups and others barely any so in other words it's all down to luck

The reason I listed that as a potential glitch is because it's possible that anything you do after it's 2 AM and they tell you go to home doesn't count so maybe it's intentional and that's when I got the goal 

I've also experienced a bug where when you go to deposit money in the safe it says "no cash to deposit" as soon as you enter the combo

I thought that safe thing was an error at first but I think it's just because once you've deposited your money in there, you're looking at it without any money so that message appears.
My 500m dig goal has been unchecked too :(

9 hours ago, D_W_Pilcher said:

That happened the first time I played it, once I exited the game and restarted it worked properly. 

Oh and yeah, the sound does feel off. I dont want to waste a load of time trying to get a perfect score just yet as when you get that challenge that says get more than half of the note as perfect, I do that but it never counts it as successful! 

Yeah, didn't close the game after getting the gopher thing. It is working now. So strange that the gophers was invisible and only woodman showed up.

I put the TV on mute for the dance game. I've manage to get 86 perfect notes and no misses in one song. Which is way better than listening to the beat. However, I didn't get the goal for not missing a beat even with no missings and just perfects or fantastics. 

Yeah again, same for me, I spoke to the devs yesterday on facebook messenger. They are submitting some fixes for testing.

The Modern Gorefare trophy is broken at the moment as it requires getting 99 kills with each weapon in one game, it's achievable in one of the 2 maps (the maps with the chain-link fences, go to the top of the map and hang around at the back side of that fence, zombies cant get through and can't hit you even when you're touching it and their AI only follows you so they don't walk around the fence, they just pile up!). So a fix is coming for that but if you wanted it in the mean time, you gotta do it in one game.

Cyber Dance is also getting fixed they say.

The Konami code trophy has a work around (back up a save and restart) but they had to change it from popping when you enter the konami code to when you use the gold washer as Sony won't allow trophies that aren't related to gameplay.

On 15/08/2022 at 6:56 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

So the counter remembers the last run you done, glitch is it's not remembering your dig 500m but the last time you played. I got it checked off again by just doing 500m dig again.

22 hours ago, sSiMSiM said:

So the counter remembers the last run you done, glitch is it's not remembering your dig 500m but the last time you played. I got it checked off again by just doing 500m dig again.

I think CaptainJeff87 might be onto something saying that objectives completed after 2AM might not count. A couple of my objectives became unchecked when I checked later on.