Where to buy German version?

22 minutes ago, TheSlyGCooper said:

Hey guys, I've been looking for 2 German copies of the game online to make HVTs easier but haven't had any luck. Any suggestions?

Numerous copies on german ebay

https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=mercenaries+ps3&_sacat=0

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Didn't think to check German specific Ebay, thanks! Possibly stupid question: I noticed some listings say they don't ship to the US. Does that mean that the listings that don't say that DO ship to the US?

4 minutes ago, TheSlyGCooper said:

Didn't think to check German specific Ebay, thanks! Possibly stupid question: I noticed some listings say they don't ship to the US. Does that mean that the listings that don't say that DO ship to the US?

It depends on the seller, because some don't give shipping info until you go through checkout and try to pay.

6 minutes ago, TheSlyGCooper said:

For those you usually have to contact the seller. Otherwise you can use a proxy service to purchase it for you