eFootball 2022 unobtainable at the end of August?

SKY3IRR

3 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

yeah, ultimate team is good in the later titles but my favourite was fifa 12

It's funny, i didn't even think about this, but before fifa 15, i only played career mode and kick off with my brothers (been doing that since fifa '97).

Then it switched to FUT, and now i rarely play career. It still happens, but i spend 80-90% of my fifa time in FUT these days. 

At first when FUT came along, i hated the idea (i hated the competition in playing others online), but now i can't imagine FUT not being there :) I LOVE FUT !!

• Like 1

I honestly only played career and leagues on the newest ones and it wasn't bad at all, I think career mode gives a pretty similar feeling to Become a Legend (except the one from PES 13).

Also the online experience with Konami it's sincerely horrible, something EA has experience on. My coolest experience was the championship mode in PES 15-16 when servers were a bit more stable.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 29/10/2022 at 4:39 PM, XpanderFX said:

there are people that completed it few days ago, so...

1) game is still playable normally

or

2) they downloaded 1.00 version and played offline as there arent any online trophies

can anyone confirm it? now its time to 100% it as theres no risk of upcoming dlcs

The game is exactly the same, still available to get 100% in. I got it a couple of weeks ago. Just the name that has changed (22 to 23)

• Like 1

On 31/10/2022 at 0:26 AM, ZedsDeadStevo said:

The game is exactly the same, still available to get 100% in. I got it a couple of weeks ago. Just the name that has changed (22 to 23)

ok so its a bad news, as its possible that new dlc will be added for the 2023 "part". just like happened with overwatch2 thats basically an overwatch1's dlc...