eFootball 2022 unobtainable at the end of August?

SKY3IRR

Sounds like a similar situation to Overwatch with the new game taking over. 

In terms of trophies, I feel like the current launcher will be delisted and replaced with 2023 as the only eFootball game. 

Makes sense with the game being free and your in-game assets being transferred over.

If I remember correctly, all trophies are offline and can be done by yourself so maybe you can still earn the 100% if you own the game before it's gone. Or does it need a server connection to even start a match? 

7 hours ago, Riiszk said:

Sounds like a similar situation to Overwatch with the new game taking over. 

In terms of trophies, I feel like the current launcher will be delisted and replaced with 2023 as the only eFootball game. 

Makes sense with the game being free and your in-game assets being transferred over.

If I remember correctly, all trophies are offline and can be done by yourself so maybe you can still earn the 100% if you own the game before it's gone. Or does it need a server connection to even start a match? 

it is possible to do it without internet connection, but as the game will be replaced by 2023, if upgrade it has no more how-to do

if this happens, who did not make the game and does not have it installed, will have a 100% inreachable

I still play the PS4 version on PS5, because I'm afraid of the future DLCs.

I'm a completionist (I achieved 100% in every game I played), so I don't want to have to buy and finish every future DLC trophies.

But, with Konami, it's impossible to know whether they will add DLC trophies in the future...

1 hour ago, Djeheuty said:

So the update just changed the game name into eFootball 2023? No new DLC trophies and old ones still achievable?

If that’s the case it’s a good news and you should change the title.

It looks like the 2022 trophies are no longer available.

After the start of the game there is a trophy list with 2023.

On 22.8.2022 at 10:36 PM, djb5f said:

Anybody have a better idea of when exactly “late August” is?  It could really be any day at this point.  

Guess we better crank these out ASAP if we still want them.  

You can literally do the 100% in a couple hours or less. No worries :)

I did it in a day or two, and i worked double those days, so it's pretty fast. maybe 2-3 hours playtime.

27 minutes ago, Fanatico1981 said:

It looks like the 2022 trophies are no longer available.

After the start of the game there is a trophy list with 2023.

They just update the old trophy list and game app to "2023" name. Nothing has changed then and I doubt it ever will

1 hour ago, TomataEighty9 said:

You can literally do the 100% in a couple hours or less. No worries :)

I did it in a day or two, and i worked double those days, so it's pretty fast. maybe 2-3 hours playtime.

Yeah, I just did it the other night, took 40 minutes or so and I wasn’t exactly speedrunning!

1 minute ago, serrated-banner9 said:

So Everything still obtainable?

Just did it, so yes.

After the update, the game is now called eFootball 2023, but that's about it. Bit more ingame changes as well, according to a friend who played it when it came out, but now idea when they were implemented.

15 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Haha :D that's amazing. 

Love when people say EA are lazy with FIFA games. This must take the price :D 

I see, EA releases a full-price update every year because they are more diligent than Konami. ?

Edited by FloTorshavn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FloTorshavn said:

I see, EA releases a full-price update every year because they are more diligent than Konami.

Yeah sure, a simple update of the name ;) Nothing else... 

It's not that the gameplay gets an overhaul, the graphics, all the licenses, new jerseys, transfers, new cards and updates weekly in ultimate team (challenges, objectives, seasons, rivals, Squad battles, Fut champs, and so on), The journey, Womens clubs finally coming to the game, new mode with "moments" where you recreate goals from real life for rewards.... I could keep going. 

No that can't be why they charge money. Must be a scam ;) 

You strike me as someone who either doesn't PLAY FIFA, or just hate without thinking properly... 

20 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

You strike me as someone who either doesn't PLAY FIFA, or just hate without thinking properly... 

Oops, just wanted to crack a stupid joke, not a hateful comment. Sorry if I triggered you that hard, that was not my intention. :)

Edited by FloTorshavn
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, FloTorshavn said:

Oops, just wanted to crack a stupid joke, not a hateful comment. Sorry if I triggered you that hard, that was not my intention. :)

I got the stupid part, don't worry. It was not obvious, if you meant it as a joke. 

Im sorry if YOU got triggered, by me telling you why your comment was pretty dumb :) 

As far as me, im not triggered. Why would i be? :) 

What a shame PES dissapeared. I played a lot between 2009-2015. I even remember the PSP port was one of the greatest games in the console. There was something unique about the saga and now it's just an uninspired free-to-play with a generic name. I still think PES 2013 was one of the greatest sports games without being an expert in the field?

The soundtracks, also. Konami gave lessons of indie music in every new entry back then.

12 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

What a shame PES dissapeared. I played a lot between 2009-2015. I even remember the PSP port was one of the greatest games in the console. There was something unique about the saga and now it's just an uninspired free-to-play with a generic name. I still think PES 2013 was one of the greatest sports games without being an expert in the field1f914.png

The soundtracks, also. Konami gave lessons of indie music in every new entry back then.

Replace PES with Fifa and I feel the exact same. Played it since Fifa 98, but mostly between 08-15. Its peak was Fifa 13 with its soundtrack peak being 13-15. It always kept getting better, but after 13 it slowly went downhill until 17 when it fell off a cliff and completely died in my eyes.

Yeah, it really is a shame.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

What a shame PES dissapeared. I played a lot between 2009-2015. I even remember the PSP port was one of the greatest games in the console. There was something unique about the saga and now it's just an uninspired free-to-play with a generic name. I still think PES 2013 was one of the greatest sports games without being an expert in the field1f914.png

i always preferred fifa but yeah shame it died. though then again this is Konami, so it was going to happen at some point but it was the saddest death of them (pls don't kill me, i never played Metal Gear).

12 hours ago, Riiszk said:

Replace PES with Fifa and I feel the exact same. Played it since Fifa 98, but mostly between 08-15. Its peak was Fifa 13 with its soundtrack peak being 13-15. It always kept getting better, but after 13 it slowly went downhill until 17 when it fell off a cliff and completely died in my eyes.

Yeah, it really is a shame.

yeah, ultimate team is good in the later titles but my favourite was fifa 12