Hard pass and all clues in one play through

Moisturemanager

Due to glitches when the game first game out, I’m left with 3 trophies to get 

hard pass 

all clues collected 

Nobody’s fool

im guessing they can’t all be done in one play through? 

as in chapter 2 I would need to go down rocky road for the tarot card but also need the clues in shady glade ? 

Can anyone clarify

Thanks 

• 2 months later...
On 20-8-2022 at 4:12 AM, PotrikBerger said:

Yes, chapter 2 is where the split is in going for either the tarot trophy or the clue trophy.

hard pass you can combine with any playing route, all you do is choose to move on every time you see Eliza. You can still collect the tarot’s, just always choose ‘move on’.

so lets say you miss a tarot in chapther 2 because you go for the clues and you cant pick one up in chapter 2. 
every time you got a tarot in the oher chapters and it gives you do the option to move on you still get the trophy ?

11 hours ago, ItsVenss said:

so lets say you miss a tarot in chapther 2 because you go for the clues and you cant pick one up in chapter 2. 
every time you got a tarot in the oher chapters and it gives you do the option to move on you still get the trophy ?

Hi

...ok, so it’s been While since I played. I guess you are asking if you can still pop hard pass trophy without picking a tarot card up in every chapter, ie, do you have to be given the option to ‘move on’ at closure of every chapter? 

I can’t say with 100% conviction as I can’t remember, but I have had a quick look at my trophy timeline and this trophy popped before completing chapter 9 for me. I couldn’t say hands on heart whether I definitely picked up a tarot in every chapter up to that point, all I know for sure is that I selected ‘move on’ every time I was given the option. Also, I’m not sure what any patches might have enabled or disabled since I finished playing it. 

4 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Hi

...ok, so it’s been While since I played. I guess you are asking if you can still pop hard pass trophy without picking a tarot card up in every chapter, ie, do you have to be given the option to ‘move on’ at closure of every chapter? 

I can’t say with 100% conviction as I can’t remember, but I have had a quick look at my trophy timeline and this trophy popped before completing chapter 9 for me. I couldn’t say hands on heart whether I definitely picked up a tarot in every chapter up to that point, all I know for sure is that I selected ‘move on’ every time I was given the option. Also, I’m not sure what any patches might have enabled or disabled since I finished playing it. 

Okay, thank you for responding. 
yeah I’m going to start my 3rd playtrough for clues and infecting everybody. I totally forgot about the hard pass trophy. I know that I ask to see a tarot in chapter 2, but now for the clue playtrough I can’t pick up a tarot in chapter 2 because I have to choose a different path. But I will see, and otherwise it’s going the be a 4 playtrough just for that trophy ? but that’s my own fault 

• 3 months later...

I wonder how it is working to get all collectibles due to the split in chapter 2. Currently I am going for all tarot cards but also try to collect everything else. Does that mean on my next playthrough I need to start right from chapter 2 to collect all clues again? Or is it possible to just play this single chapter to collect the remaining clue? I am not sure about it because the game says everything after will be deleted when starting with chapter selection.

11 minutes ago, Kratos7X_ said:

I wonder how it is working to get all collectibles due to the split in chapter 2. Currently I am going for all tarot cards but also try to collect everything else. Does that mean on my next playthrough I need to start right from chapter 2 to collect all clues again? Or is it possible to just play this single chapter to collect the remaining clue? I am not sure about it because the game says everything after will be deleted when starting with chapter selection.

No, you can't just get the remaining clues in chapter select as all your collectible progress gets reset when you do that. You have to replay the entire game collecting all the clues again and then you'll get the trophy at the end if you got them all in one playthrough.