Friend to the Kodama trophy question

RadiantFlamberge

I've given away a few soul cores to the Sudama but only ended up with a small spirit stone and a lantern plant fruit. If you've gotten FTTK already, what did you give the Sudama? Having given away a couple rank 9s, I wonder if the main thing is the core's level. According to PowerPyx, what kind of Yokai the SC is from doesn't matter.

I got this trophy yesterday while playing the second DLC. Unfortunately I don't remember what exactly what soul I gifted him, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything lv 9, since I don't even bother with leveling soul cores.

Just recently I learned how to get the trophy, so I didn't gift the souls since I started. It took me around 10 tries, then it finally worked when I gifted a already purified soul.

Edit: I think I remember now, it was a Tesso soul, nothing special.

Edited by RangyRV
  • Like 1

Thank you. I was playing the twilight mission Violet Cherry Blossoms (lv 20) and gave the Sudama a Gaki L31/R1... and voila! A Kodama soul core. This took me by surprise. It's truly RNG. And another one came up soon after. So I fused them for a Rank 4 one. I'll keep giving them Soul Cores at least until I have a Rank 9 Kodama.

I had Awakening already 100% finished and moved on to Soaring before this happened. Just taking the KSC isn't enough. It must be purified before the trophy will show.

• Like 1