DLCs with PS Plus Premium

vonheindrich

Okay so I'm jumping into this game now with the streaming option from psplus, is there anyway to get the dlcs so I won't be missing out on getting 100%? I don't really want to mis out on those when I already thought I'd miss out on the online just to find out those servers somehow still work haha

20 minutes ago, vonheindrich said:

Okay so I'm jumping into this game now with the streaming option from psplus, is there anyway to get the dlcs so I won't be missing out on getting 100%? I don't really want to mis out on those when I already thought I'd miss out on the online just to find out those servers somehow still work haha

You cannot buy DLC packs when streaming Batman Arkham Origins. You will need to get the game on either disc or digitally so you can access the PS3 store to get them.

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

You cannot buy DLC packs when streaming Batman Arkham Origins. You will need to get the game on either disc or digitally so you can access the PS3 store to get them.

Okay so what's the way to access them digitally besides on a ps3? I saw something suggesting going into the in game store but that didn't work and unfortunately I don't have access to a ps3 to get the dlcs that way.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...