Local Co-op Questions

thefourfoldroot

About to start this with the wife tonight, and just wanted to check on a couple of things. Hopefully someone here played couch co-op recently.

1) Do both players get trophies

2) Can both players get their own stamps for purchasing their own costumes and is this saved between sessions?

3) If not, can both players use outfits purchased with stamps by the main account 

since playing Resi5 on both 360 and PS4, it’s clear to both of us how essential it is for player 2 to have their own save file and currency. That PlayStation port was unplayable in comparison to the MS version.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

1. Only the host gets trophies

2. Both players earn their own set of stamps to unlock stuff 

3. Each player needs to unlock the outfits/accessories/etc for themselves, no sharing of customisation.

I’m unsure whether my partner has access to the things he unlocked in his own game. He’s not interested in playing game. I will check on his account when I get home

35 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

1. Only the host gets trophies

2. Both players earn their own set of stamps to unlock stuff 

3. Each player needs to unlock the outfits/accessories/etc for themselves, no sharing of customisation.

I’m unsure whether my partner has access to the things he unlocked in his own game. He’s not interested in playing game. I will check on his account when I get home

Thanks for the answers. Really helpful.

• 5 months later...