Strike Team Trophies

According to the Prestige --> Challenges --> General --> Accomplishments in the Companion App I already completed 'Explorer' 3 times, but the trophy doesn't pop in game. Both the app and in game.are using the same account. According to the trophy guide there is a note that you need to do a final requirement in orde to pop the trophy. What do I need to do to pop the trophy?

If I look in game at the multiplayer section it reeks me Explorer: 0/5 and Veteran 15/25.

Edited by TympanicScroll

It should increment, but you cannot earn the trophies through the app.  That's why the trophy guide has this message in it "Warning: if you are using the APEX app to send strike teams, make sure to send the last one while playing, as many have reported the trophy will not unlock unless you do so."

So just make sure you do the 5th one for explorer and 25th one for veteran yourself and not through the app.  Chances are the 5th, 10th, and 15th ones you completed were through the app, that's why you didn't get Explorer any of the 3 times you completed that.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

It should increment, but you cannot earn the trophies through the app.  That's why the trophy guide has this message in it "Warning: if you are using the APEX app to send strike teams, make sure to send the last one while playing, as many have reported the trophy will not unlock unless you do so."

So just make sure you do the 5th one for explorer and 25th one for veteran yourself and not through the app.  Chances are the 5th, 10th, and 15th ones you completed were through the app, that's why you didn't get Explorer any of the 3 times you completed that.

Yes I was just going to say the same thing lol 

Did everything in game (Didn't even touch the app) and everything popped as it should. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 6:34 AM, TympanicScroll said:

If I look in game at the multiplayer section it reeks me Explorer: 0/5 and Veteran 15/25.

I was confused by this at first too. The game rolls over the counter once the final number is hit, e.g., once 5/5 excursions are successfully completed for Explorer, the counter rolls over from 4/5 to 0/5. On the stats page of multiplayer, look for a line of text reading "Number of times completed: X." Every time you fulfill a counter in stats, it rolls over to zero, and begins counting again. However, the rollover will add +1 to "Number of times completed." 

If your Strike Team is nearing level 20, don't even look at them in app. I made this mistake. Even though I did not select "End Mission" to level the team up to 20 in the app, when I tried to do it in-game, the trophy did not unlock. This forced me to level a second team (currently 17/20); I hope this time the trophy will unlock.

• 1 month later...

I don’t suggest using the app at all. I didn’t get the trophy when my 25th team successfully completed the mission. I finally got the trophy when my 50th returned.

For the record, I never sent any team on the app, whenever I sent a team I got an error, so I sent no one. Viewing the mission/team status is working fine.

However, I recall a few times my app said the team has finished. When I launched the console, nothing’s there. I supposed it somehow glitch my 25th team. So I logged out of the app.

Can confirm if you didn’t get Veteran trophy at your 25th team, you get it at your 50th/75th/100th.

p.s. Had it not been for the trophy, I would never do something like this so many times. Shooting in the mission is more fun.

(Veteran trophy finally popped when I complete the challenge 2 times= 50 strike team)

vraVTYO.jpg%20

Edited by archangeltw_