Challenges bug, not completing

Gideonn95

8 minutes ago, Gideonn95 said:

Apparently there is a bug inside the game. All challenges are not tracking and I am not able to complete them and get the perks. This is quite frustrating, does anybody know a fix for this or do we just have to wait for a patch?

i have this issue as well ive searched all over for a fix but cant find one so im waiting for a patch

• Like 1

I got a couple of challenges stuck/bugged for me. It sucks because I always played solo and didn't read online before attempting the 100%. I don't have any manual saves minus my latest one, which was made AFTER noticing the bugs.

The bounces of people for the Wing it challenge doesn't work and the Idol Collectives is stuck at 5/6 even if I killed them all. I hope they release a patch soon that fixes it, I really don't want to restart a game just for these two...

8 minutes ago, LeavingGoodbye said:

I got a couple of challenges stuck/bugged for me. It sucks because I always played solo and didn't read online before attempting the 100%. I don't have any manual saves minus my latest one, which was made AFTER noticing the bugs.

The bounces of people for the Wing it challenge doesn't work and the Idol Collectives is stuck at 5/6 even if I killed them all. I hope they release a patch soon that fixes it, I really don't want to restart a game just for these two...

There should be like 20 extra challenges or so beyond what's required

And are you sure you didn't miss one of the optional ones from side missions?

I'm currently at 97% of the game. All Wanted missions, all Ventures complete, all zones completed (including Threats).

If I can't get the challenge Wing It completed, I won't ever get the trophy related to it unlocked. Leaving me with two bugged trophies.

P.S.: I see that some people got unstuck with the Wing It challenge by changing wings, I'll try that later. As for the Idol kills, I'm looking for a COOP partner that haven't yet done the Wanted mission or the Threat mission, hoping that does the trick. Will update if anything works.

2 hours ago, LeavingGoodbye said:

I'm currently at 97% of the game. All Wanted missions, all Ventures complete, all zones completed (including Threats).

If I can't get the challenge Wing It completed, I won't ever get the trophy related to it unlocked. Leaving me with two bugged trophies.

P.S.: I see that some people got unstuck with the Wing It challenge by changing wings, I'll try that later. As for the Idol kills, I'm looking for a COOP partner that haven't yet done the Wanted mission or the Threat mission, hoping that does the trick. Will update if anything works.

Switching wings did nothing for me. Though mine is bugged with the launching from a car too so I think mines totally screwed. If I have this left at the end and I decide to attempt a quick playthrough for it I'll invite to to try the idol afterwards. 

I'll let you know.

• Like 1

I have to do a huge shoutout to @ZoKu08 for his help.

He add a save with the Threat right in front of the church not completed and that did the trick. For anyone having the same problem as me, someone with a save with the Threat or Wanted mission can invite you to the game. Upon killing the Idol collective, the trophy should pop!

• 2 weeks later...

im confused about some of challenges such as Sandstorm airtime what am i supposed to do to get it airtime? i managed to get 6 out of 180 but i jumped so many times and most of time it dont counts so what exactly make it work for airtime? im using Sandstorm Elite btw not Idol Sandstorm as it dont count

18 hours ago, Cats said:

im confused about some of challenges such as Sandstorm airtime what am i supposed to do to get it airtime? i managed to get 6 out of 180 but i jumped so many times and most of time it dont counts so what exactly make it work for airtime? im using Sandstorm Elite btw not Idol Sandstorm as it dont count

I'm not sure if it works with every vehicle (certainly didn't with the Ridgelord) but in order to get the 600s airtime in Lakeshore for one of the aerial challenges, I took a car with the Jump ability (Compton) and jumped into the bed of a truck carrying toxic waste. If you do it correctly, the wheels should wedge between the waste drums and the outer rails, suspending you in the air with your wheels spinning. It doesn't matter if the driver gets out and runs away either. You'll know it's working because the gauge on the right side of screen will continue to go up for as long as you're wedged. I literally just sat there for all 600 seconds and looked at my phone.

9 hours ago, iAsh-HD said:

I'm not sure if it works with every vehicle (certainly didn't with the Ridgelord) but in order to get the 600s airtime in Lakeshore for one of the aerial challenges, I took a car with the Jump ability (Compton) and jumped into the bed of a truck carrying toxic waste. If you do it correctly, the wheels should wedge between the waste drums and the outer rails, suspending you in the air with your wheels spinning. It doesn't matter if the driver gets out and runs away either. You'll know it's working because the gauge on the right side of screen will continue to go up for as long as you're wedged. I literally just sat there for all 600 seconds and looked at my phone.

Sandstorm elite dont have Jump ability but it does have Air Control Ability but i guess ill try that but i doubt it will work well

i guess Sandstorm airtime didnt track properly oh well i never like that bike anyway

Edit

i figured it out it has to be NORMAL sandstorm elite not IDOL or any mods added to it so only way to get normal one is steal it from a normal person

Edit 2

only way for it to track properly is do it at Rojas Desert North i dont know why it had to be there

final Edit

yes Idol or normal Sandstorm Elite will work but it has to be at Rojas Desert North not anywhere else

Edited by Cats
added a new info

• 2 weeks later...

I probably missed the Chaos Tamer trophy because I played all the main story missions (but the last one), the wanted and the threat in old west town. Maybe I can get the missing member(s) on other free roam fights? Or maybe they'll add the option to replay main story missions so people can work on bugged stuff

Still seems as though many challenges are bugged. For me its the "I can see my house" challenge being bugged at 4852/100,000 distance and 113/500 near the ground distance on a wingsuit. Was wondering if anyone had any idea of how to fix these as I saw something about changing wings but wasnt sure. The other 2 wingsuit challenges I have completed so I just need this one for the trophy.