Patch came but still broken trophies

MoseFam1

41 minutes ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Just got the update now (PS5, 1.4) and the dance trophy popped as soon as I started the game, hopefully the toilet one is fixed too...

Ok, I had to press options on the game tile in the ps5 menu and search for updates. Even then it still looked as though it was the update patch from before and wasn’t clear it was new.

....but as you say, and despite already doing this once this morning, thistime when I opened the game and then started the dance party game in the arcade, the trophy popped! Happy days!

thanks for the helpful notifications dudes, much appreciated

29 minutes ago, Smash41 said:

Is this game OK to start now? I hate starting games that have glitched gameplay/trophies.

What would people rate the difficulty/time to platinum?

All trophies are fixed now, I reckon you're looking at 40 hours minimum because they patched out a quick way to get money. Purchasing all the upgrades and songs takes an age normally. If you have the disc version I suggest pausing the updates and getting these out of the way first then playing on as normal. Difficulty I would probably put at around a 4 or 5 personally. A few tricky games but nothing too bad.

2 hours ago, MisterJoint84 said:

All trophies are fixed now, I reckon you're looking at 40 hours minimum because they patched out a quick way to get money. Purchasing all the upgrades and songs takes an age normally. If you have the disc version I suggest pausing the updates and getting these out of the way first then playing on as normal. Difficulty I would probably put at around a 4 or 5 personally. A few tricky games but nothing too bad.

Yeah id agree with most of that. All I’ve really got say is what quick way to get money?!

You mentioned upgrades so do you mean the eBay currency? If that the case then I’d definitely look into @MisterJoint84 advice. I really enjoyed this game, but the one part that was starting to drag was accumulating enough eBay money to buy the remaining upgrades (watch and safe for me). That was probably the only time I felt like I was wasting my time a bit. Really enjoyed this title otherwise, would recommend.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Yeah id agree with most of that. All I’ve really got say is what quick way to get money?!

You mentioned upgrades so do you mean the eBay currency? If that the case then I’d definitely look into @MisterJoint84 advice. I really enjoyed this game, but the one part that was starting to drag was accumulating enough eBay money to buy the remaining upgrades (watch and safe for me). That was probably the only time I felt like I was wasting my time a bit. Really enjoyed this title otherwise, would recommend.

Sorry, I meant the ebay money yeah. I didn't find it too much of a drag getting the normal currency. But all upgrades and records would take a hell of a lot of daily to do challenges.

3 hours ago, MisterJoint84 said:

What was the way to get it? Might pick up the disc if its a lot quicker haha

2 hours ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Sorry, I meant the ebay money yeah. I didn't find it too much of a drag getting the normal currency. But all upgrades and records would take a hell of a lot of daily to do challenges.

2 hours ago, Smash41 said:

What was the way to get it? Might pick up the disc if its a lot quicker haha

I got no idea. I’ve got the disc version,  yet didn’t know there was a way get the eBay cash quickly. I did get all the remaining eBay cash I needed just from the daily challenges. That was only time I was getting bored with what I was doing, and yeah, it felt like it took a while.

I did it before as the grind was taking too long for my liking.

Backed up my save, deleted game and reinstalled pausing any patches then when you get the daily challenge that involves playing 3 games you can just repeat the 3rd game only as long as you like and it pays out the ebay money until you stop doing it.

Its a huge timesaver.

• Like 1