Possible to get all the online down in a month?

10 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Well I guess I'm gonna try to find out lol

To be honest though, most of these games in this shutdown have been doable in like a weekend, so I'm sure this one is no different.

Couldn't be further from the truth. It took me and a team to do it in about 10 days of playing every day. It's about 50 hours or so to boost everything. But yes you have time as long as you started very soon

6 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Couldn't be further from the truth. It took me and a team to do it in about 10 days of playing every day. It's about 50 hours or so to boost everything. But yes you have time as long as you started very soon

Oh jeez, fair enough. If that's the case, then at least it's possible, but I might leave it personally.

-everyone involved needs compatibility with each other and nat 1, usually only 1-2 people in the group can host

-pray that there are no new problems involving server or psn crash

- play consistently every day for at least 4 hours, everyone in the group must be "hardcore" Trophy hunters who take this hobby very seriously and won't give up halfway.

yes it is possible :) but you and your partners need availability.

Yep this is no trivial grind like the assassins creed MP, reason why most of MP trophies are URs.

At least a month gives us time to have a crack at it. Really surprised with Ubisoft and the delay. I had already long ago mothballed this game.

14 minutes ago, BlueFoxYOT said:

8 I think

• Like 1