Coming to PlayStation Plus

kantera

With the tilte coming to PlayStation Plus next week, for those who have played it, is it a fun game to play?
And is platinum doable? Are there glitched trophies?

I've checked some guides and it doesn't seem there are glitched trophies but I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

For NFS standards, Heat is one of the better ones that has been released. Best PS4-era NFS in my opinion. For free it's certainly worth a download if arcade racers is something you're into. 

Trophy-wise, it's not too terrible albeit a bit grindy with all the activities and collectibles you need to do. No glitched trophies that I know of. 3-starring all activities is the toughest trophy in the game but it's more forgiving than Payback was. Still, there's a few that are tough and will take you quite a few attempts. 

Best advice is to focus on drifting and get gud at it as soon as possible as those are the most challenging and frustrating activities to 3-star. If you aren't good at drifting, you stand no chance of getting 3-stars. 

Edited by mega-tallica
  • Like 2

I don't get why there is no "normal" matchmaking. To play match players form your current server have to accept. So stupid idea. This is no GTA V to do that kind of thing (and GTA V still have a way to find people with "normal" matchmaking) So far I saw servers with maximum 6 people and they don't accept races.

This is only racing game i have ever played that makes joining/creating race hard.

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 2