Patch 1.6 cross platform saves

Termite04

There's mention, in the patch notes for 1.6, that a whole new feature for transferring saves between PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. I'm wondering how trophies will work with this? I'm hoping to finally transfer my PS4 save to PS5 and autopop. Anybody try any transfer to see?

Edited by Termite04
Fixed typos

18 hours ago, Termite04 said:

There's mention, in the patch notes for 1.6, that a whole new feature for transferring saves between PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. I'm wondering how trophies will work with this? I'm hoping to finally transfer my PS4 save to PS5 and autopop. Anybody try any transfer to see?

Oh wow, that's a thought. I have the 1000/1000G on Xbox Series X/S. Would definitely consider waiting until this is on sale if there is auto-pop (wouldn't purchase full price again). 

Edited by PhantomFear94

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Oh wow, that's a thought. I have the 1000/1000G on Xbox Series X/S. Would definitely consider waiting until this is on sale if there is auto-pop (wouldn't purchase full price again). 

Made an account just to post here, can confirm Xbox to PlayStation save transfers don’t have autopop unfortunately 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chettlar said:

How does the save system in this game work?  Would it be feasible to play on PC and drop a save before every trophy? Then go back on playstation and just do the thing to get them to pop?  Because man the FoV is so low on this game I'd prefer to just experience it on PC.  

I am assuming yes you can. If I recall correctly some of the games like far cry 6, watch dogs legions, AC V, … offers save transfer but no auto pop trophies. So if you carefully and strategically make your saves just before the trophies unlock. You can easily unlock it when transferring your save to PS5. I could be mistaken and unfortunately Cyberpunk 2077 requires you to do a fresh run in order to unlock trophies. 

hope I’m correct and this helps 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZEE11W said:

I am assuming yes you can. If I recall correctly some of the games like far cry 6, watch dogs legions, AC V, … offers save transfer but no auto pop trophies. So if you carefully and strategically make your saves just before the trophies unlock. You can easily unlock it when transferring your save to PS5. I could be mistaken and unfortunately Cyberpunk 2077 requires you to do a fresh run in order to unlock trophies. 

hope I’m correct and this helps 

Yeah.  I think I may try something like that.  Just play through on PC but make a bunch of backups as I go.  And then transfer them one by one.  Someone else I was talking to said that the cross save feature only transfers your most recent save.  So it'd be a bit tedious process.

But it's that or playing with a sickening FoV and some awful awful controller controls.